Day 1

You will find out with Judd that the scales don't always do what you think they will do. That is why looking at the overall picture helps. Chinese foods can make you retain water as well.

I always think any new low I see in a week is a number I will see on official weigh in soon and it pushes me forward

Keep up the good work

Thanks D. I am pushing on through.I've just had a bacon and creamcheese bagel and I am stuffed like I had just eaten a mountain load. Im hoping not to eat all day like the other UPs so far this week. And mayb get another 10.0 weigh in. X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

No WI today just got up and totally forgot. Had a heavy day yesterday eating and drinking all day with friends and had a massive lie in this morning. so probably have gone up a lot. DD today and one tomorrow ad well so Im looking at Wednesday as my next WI. I think I will weigh after DDs only from now on. I really dont want to be too obsessive onthe scales.

A successful DD under my belt just one more today which is going well so far. Really not interested in food at all today so all is good. Loving this juddd I'm happy happy happy

Failed yesterday couldn't do two DDs in a row so won't bother trying again. Did really well all day til tea time was so hungry and told myself to just have a small amount of shepherds pie but that led onto more and more and more so up day it turned into. DD today haha

Hi Em, have been poorly last few days so haven't really eaten anyway, bad tummy :( just having what I want when I fancy it really. Back on it again tmw wit a DD. How r u doing?

10.5 this morning arrgghhh
Have decided to do vlcd for 3 weeks or longer. Want to get a stone off so whichever comess first. Need a kick up the backside and this has given it to me. think juddd is great for maintaining but no good for me to get any off.I'm too impatient to keep waiting. That's why slimming clubs were no good for me in the first place and why I had to do vlcd. So I will continue to keep this diary going every day weigh ins again whilst doing vlcd and then back to juddding

Yeah true, I love juddd but can't lose on it and too impatient, that's my trouble. All I want is this last pesky stone off and then I'm happy to juddd from here to eternity. I know my problem is I eat too much on up days, I love my down days more and love the control aspect of it all. But on my Ups I'm like I've never eaten a meal before in my life. Its getting nearer and nearer to Xmas and I need this off before then and stabilised too. I came off vlcd in June and have had months of trying to lose but sadly have gained 9lbs now I'm just not going to let it go back on. Kick up the bottom has had its effect.
Day 1 of Vlcd almost over. Will post weight tmw morning. :feeling excited.

Day 1 vlcd under my belt
WI 10.2.3 ( Been stuck around 10.2 for last 5 months can't wait to see the back of it)
Hopefully 10.1 tmw

Two days down on vlcd
WI 10.0.8

I'm in ketosis already, I've never got here so fast. Very happy as feeling contented today. :)

10.0.2 so no change in weight loss since day 3 on vlcd.
What to do now? I'm at a loss really. I dropped 5 pounds in 2 days on vlcd and marginally on day 3 and sts since then. So I think I'm just going to juddd but DDs will be zero cals and Ups are not counted. if I sts then obviously my body is happy at this weight. I don't really want to go into ketosis and starvation mode and ultimately start losing my hair again like I did before that really worries me so let's see how I get on now doing this. Today is an UP day and tomorrow a zero cal DD. weekends will be UPs.

Stopped by to say Hi & wish you good luck,

Thanks Dee, I'm on a zero cal DD today, all going well. Feeling contented so can't be bad. WI tomorrow. X

Back