Day 1

Cheese day sounds like my kind of day! Hope you feel better later xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weight creeping down so that is good. Enjoy your cheese. X

Thankyou peeps!! Have had a selection of cheeses for breakfast, camembert, chedder, mozzerella and feta with cucumber and celery and the same again for lunch. Then i had a peanut CD bar and coffee with cream. Guts are killing from TOTM and breasts are big, swollen and tender. I've just woken up from a nap now have to get DDs dinner and then go to work.

Tummy is painful due to TOTM. Ate and ate non stop yesterday so not too bad weigh in today. Been much better today
Scrambled egg
Chicken breast in bacon with brocilli and cauliflower cheese.
Coffee and cream X 2.
Stuffed and satisfied.

We have got chicken breast with a small amount of cheese in it and wrapped with Parma ham with roasted tomatoes on the vine and lime and coriander cous cous for dinner.

I'm not minding teetering between 10.5 -10.7 I just don't want to see 10.8 or above anymore. My mini goal was 10.4 and I really wanted to see that Monday but if I'm a week behind that's not too bad. I'm still doing Atkins with juddd only managed one DD so far coz TOTM is pretty bad this month and I'm struggling so just going to carry on with Atkins until its over and I'm less bloated. Have a good day y'all

It has just taken me until today to get to the same weight I was a week ago, due to going to a party and having a cake that my son cooked me for Mothers Day. Takes no time to put the weight on and a week to lose it. It's good yours is staying around the same place. Maybe one day you will get up and it will have just dropped once TOTM is over.

It has just taken me until today to get to the same weight I was a week ago, due to going to a party and having a cake that my son cooked me for Mothers Day. Takes no time to put the weight on and a week to lose it. It's good yours is staying around the same place. Maybe one day you will get up and it will have just dropped once TOTM is over.

Yeah I know that feeling it took me 3 weeks to get back to 10.5 it just doesn't seem worth it to go stupid anymore. I just need to get to 10.4 positive thinking. Come on 10.4

Positive thinking here. We will both weigh less tomorrow.

Positive thinking here. We will both weigh less tomorrow.

I'm still thinking positive but let me run you past what I've had today and see if you think its still achievable. Lmao

1) Salt and vinegar peanuts ( lots)
2) Selection of cheeses ( camembert, chedder, boursin, feta
3) ham roll ups with boursin, lettuce, cucumber X 4
4) large sirloin steak smothered in boursin ( yep a whole blimmin pack gone in one day) plus side salad and mayo
5) chocolate thingy made with cream cheese cocoa powder and splenda drizzled with double cream.
(So gooood)
6) few gobfuls of extra thick double cream everytime I walked passed the fridge throughout the day starting from late morning til bedtime.
7) Irish cream coffees with double cream added X3
8) half big bottle of DR Pepper Zero
9) two poached eggs and turkey bacon slices X 2

Omg wish I hadn't written it down, loooks like loads but TOTM still bad and very heavy and painful.boohoo

I'm a bit lost. Are you doing atkins?

Hi lexie i started out doing alternate day fasting and did ok to start with until I had a huge gain from one UD that I couldn't shift even with DDs. So I have now switched to Atkins/juddd and do one or two Atkins style DDs and now my weight is much more stable and I'm more balanced and not hungry ( even though I eat out of boredom/habit) but slowly its going down and I'm much happier doing this because I get to eat my beloved cheese every day. X

Sometimes we need to eat a bit more to shake our bodies up. Maybe yesterday did you some good. Good luck for tomorrow. Xx

Hey there. Normally if someone disappears it means they aren't doing so well. Get your butt back here and tell us how you are doing!!! Lol

Hello babe, I'm still here hun, my nan died at the weekend but I've still been good foodwise, I'm hanging around 10.7 atm so not too bad. Thankyou for thinking of me. Your the only one that's bothering with me ATM. Xxxxx

Back