Day 1

Doing ok Thankyou hunny, managed a DD and dropped down to 10.6 have done two UDs since then not sure when to do another as my mojo has left the building but weighed this morning at 10.7 after an up so not too bad. I'm trying real hard not to go to over the top on ups but have been hacking at the cheese again today argh how bout u? U still doing WW/Juddd? Xxxxx

DD today 10.8 I'm stuck in a rutt, up and down the same 3 pounds. Thinking of doing TFR for 3 days to give me a boost, originally lost my most wright the first 3 days of doing TFR then straight back onto Atkins then 3 days tfr again next week. Its a thought anyway otherwise I think I will have to go whole hog TFR if I don't start making progress, the week's are whizzing by and I'm still the same weight.

Ok here I am again changing my mind. I'm sole sourcing now until I get into the 9s. I'm proper fed up and love Atkins/juddd but only for maintenance I put too much pressure on myself and can't lose much without putting it back on. Im going to post daily weigh ins again It helps me to focus.

Day 1 again (sigh) 10.8.0

I am normally like you, I shuffle the same few pounds around and then go back to TFR. This time I am determined to find a way of eating that I can stick to forever otherwise I will just put the weight back on again.

Good luck.

I am normally like you, I shuffle the same few pounds around and then go back to TFR. This time I am determined to find a way of eating that I can stick to forever otherwise I will just put the weight back on again.

Good luck.

Thanks girls, I'm trying not to give in because I have done do well. I started out at 13 stone but got to 9.8 I'm pisssd because I can't get back there. I've tried so hard. Will keep going tho. I'm just a greedy so in so. I'm feeling flatter in the tummy area. Will see what scales say tmw

Thanks girls, I'm trying not to give in because I have done do well. I started out at 13 stone but got to 9.8 I'm pisssd because I can't get back there. I've tried so hard. Will keep going tho. I'm just a greedy so in so. I'm feeling flatter in the tummy area. Will see what scales say tmw

Sometimes our body's are telling us they are happy at a weight & it's maintainable. I'm the same as you though I got to 11:7 & want to be back there as I have a wardrobe full (& I mean full) of clothes that look good at that weight but my body seems to think its happy around 12:0 & will happily maintain there on around 1600 cals a day....

Lexie, I am the same as you. I was around 11:10 before Christmas and although I am short I had some size 10 clothes that fitted. With this extra stone I am carrying they are way too small.

Lexie, I am the same as you. I was around 11:10 before Christmas and although I am short I had some size 10 clothes that fitted. With this extra stone I am carrying they are way too small.

Blimey a size 10!! I'm still a 16 at 11:7 but hoping at my ultimate goal of 10:10 I will be a 14

They are a big 10. At the moment I am in a 14.

Happier with that. My goal was 10.4 by Monday morning. I've only had a prawn salad today so far. If I can get back to 10.5 which I was almost two weeks ago then I will be chuffed. It was a major carb overload that set me back. But I'm getting myself slowly back on the zone. Phew

Don't give up. Keep up with what you are doing and stick with 1 diet for a couple of weeks

Mojo feels back. I'm on a DD today girls and I'm feeling. Good.
Black coffee all day until later and I'm thinking cauliflower rice with home made fish cakes and salad for tonight. Sounds like a plan. X

Sounds good to me. Have a great day. X

Calories yesterday about 1000 low carb so full and satisfied.
Having a cheese daytoday. TOTM has arrived as well so just having what I want today. Feeling meh.

Back