Day 1

PositiveBetty

Ok so it's Day 1 for me and it feels like such a long journey. I already feel sooooooooooooooooo hungry! So far have had a chocolate shake made with hot water and a cup of peppermint tea. Also making my way through a 2l bottle of water.

Tell me it gets easier. :mad:

It does... trust me!! I've just had my second weigh in last night. The first few days are not easy, as your body adjusts... but if i said i've lost 21lbs in two weeks... you will apprecaite it is well worth the struggle.
Keep your chin up and pamper yourself to get yourself through the first few days... once your body has adjusted (3/4 days in) you will start to forget about it. Have nice long baths etc to keep your mind off things and carry your water bottle with you everywhere. I found that buying a 1 litre sports bottle of water (like volvic with sports cap) makes 4 litres a lot easier.
If you crave something to chew on... try some of the recipes on here for what you can do with the foodpacks.
If your feeling low... wait a couple of days and see if you can have a pop in. I did in the first week, and my counsellor chucked me on the scales. I had lost 6.3lbs in two days... gave me the incentive to carry on and get through the hard days.

Lee-Anne

Good luck Betty, it does get easier.

Just look after yourself 100% over the next couple of days. Put yourself first. Headaches tablets, and duvets at the ready, but it will be soooooo worth it.:)

And make sure you drink all the water.

thanks for your replies. I really want to do this ...I hope my weighloss is as good as yours. :p

Back