Day 1

Thanks peeps, well I'm feeling rough today, sick sick sick not sure if its a bug or something I've eaten and lets face it I've put a fair amount in my gob last 3 days. Planning on riding this out. Don't think I coukd eat a thing today anyway as feeling so nauseous. Boohoo but will weigh in tmw. Planning on being straight back on it as soon as I feel better. :-D

Epic fail was only ribeye on the menu which I'm not keen on. So had bread, chips, burger, desert etc etc, chocolate, nibbles non stop eat eat eat. Then proceeded to go on a carb bender for two days. Not going to weigh in until I've done a couple of days back on track. Too scared to know the truth. Its pathetic I'm pathetic. Arrghh

You are NOT pathetic! We all do it and it's because we are simply addicted and trying to get over our addictions isn't always plain sailing.
Dont worry too much it could have actually worked in your favour, these strange things happen and with a few days low carb strict it could kick a few more pounds down the loo :) fingers crossed.

You are NOT pathetic! We all do it and it's because we are simply addicted and trying to get over our addictions isn't always plain sailing.
Dont worry too much it could have actually worked in your favour, these strange things happen and with a few days low carb strict it could kick a few more pounds down the loo :) fingers crossed.

Yes your right I would love to see 10.4 I have Been hovering around 10.5 - 10.8 for weeks. Lets hope this gives me a kick start. X

How you doing?

How you doing?

Crapola hun to say the least. Totally off any plan what so ever. Grrrr can't get head into anything at the mo. Was Thinking of starving myself but then I couldn't even do that right.

Not sure of weight as been avoiding the voice of truth. May go all in Saturday morning and brave the dark side. X

Back