day 1

I'm maid of honour at my sisters wedding at the end of August so that's 3 months away! I want to be 2 dress sizes smaller! But overall I prob need to lose about 6/7 stone to be a real healthy weight! Thinking Halloween or Christmas for that!

Was even thinking doing this for 3 months then slimming world and exercise to get rid of the rest! Joined a gym last night so hopefully il get results :)

Have you an end goal?

Question: do you have to eat it all? I'm struggling my way through chicken soup!

X

No janine You can choose what 1s you like & just have them. I cant eat the chicken soup at all, my stomach just wont accept it lol. I dont mind the shakes althouth strawberry is my favourite. Some good tips on this when you get fed up with the same old tastes. A spoonful of coffee in either the vanilla or choc shake, done in blender & then heat it in microwave is really nice. I seen about peppermint tea, make it up & let it cool & then make the choc shake with it, I did try it but just wasn't for me. I do drink peppermint tea now though, find it quite refreshing & I was fed up with black coffee. Hope some of this helps.
& yes I resisted the bbq, sat & had my shake :( ah well will all be worth it & I feel very proud x

I'm maid of honour at my sisters wedding at the end of August so that's 3 months away! I want to be 2 dress sizes smaller! But overall I prob need to lose about 6/7 stone to be a real healthy weight! Thinking Halloween or Christmas for that!

Was even thinking doing this for 3 months then slimming world and exercise to get rid of the rest! Joined a gym last night so hopefully il get results :)

Have you an end goal?

Question: do you have to eat it all? I'm struggling my way through chicken soup!

X

Hi janine, I am maid of honor end of june and hopefully by then will be on at least 3 stone but realistically need to lose around the same so yeah halloween sounds good to me I have a buddy yay lol, started at nearly 20stone and was horrified. Joined a gym good for you! I think I will later on, going to have a weekend off for the wedding then back on till I am am thin lol, as for finishing I was finding it really hard to get it all down never had the soup but now ive swapped to all strawberry milkshake I drink every bit, keep up the good work x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No janine You can choose what 1s you like & just have them. I cant eat the chicken soup at all, my stomach just wont accept it lol. I dont mind the shakes althouth strawberry is my favourite. Some good tips on this when you get fed up with the same old tastes. A spoonful of coffee in either the vanilla or choc shake, done in blender & then heat it in microwave is really nice. I seen about peppermint tea, make it up & let it cool & then make the choc shake with it, I did try it but just wasn't for me. I do drink peppermint tea now though, find it quite refreshing & I was fed up with black coffee. Hope some of this helps.
& yes I resisted the bbq, sat & had my shake :( ah well will all be worth it & I feel very proud x

Well done with the bbq, you should feel proud! and im sticking to all strawberry shakes lol
It will be so worth it!!! X

All strawberry, that not tough? Jester you have an amazing strength that I wish I had. Im currently having a VERY stressful day & all I wanna do is eat!!! Augh, why can I not release in another more positive way? :( x

Aww thanks, actually its better sticking to this until I get fed up then vanilla and chocolate might taste like gold ha ha, I never thought I would have such will power, but I have surprised myself, keep at it mammy try an ice cube just something to crunch, stick with it nearly another week done x x x

I went to the gym and a helpful trainer decided to work me out! Was tough but good! Have to say it's made me quite hungry! Craving chicken and eggs lol had my shake and it's helped but wud still love some food!

I'm not as bothered about the weight as I am the size! My mum bought my maid of honour dress in a 16 from house of Fraser so it's small fitting! The other bridesmaids are size 10s and the pictures are being published in a magazine so a lot of pressure! But it's really giving me the push to finally get of my bum!

Would any of you still go out? My bf is away to the pub and I couldn't face goin to drink water!

Really well done on resisting the BBQ, iv 3 chicken soups in the cupboard, think I'd rather skip than eat it! Can't get to pharmacist til Tuesday!

Hope your all enjoying the sun with a nice glass of ......water! Just think how amazing we will all feel in a few months! :)

I went to the gym and a helpful trainer decided to work me out! Was tough but good! Have to say it's made me quite hungry! Craving chicken and eggs lol had my shake and it's helped but wud still love some food!

I'm not as bothered about the weight as I am the size! My mum bought my maid of honour dress in a 16 from house of Fraser so it's small fitting! The other bridesmaids are size 10s and the pictures are being published in a magazine so a lot of pressure! But it's really giving me the push to finally get of my bum!

Would any of you still go out? My bf is away to the pub and I couldn't face goin to drink water!

Really well done on resisting the BBQ, iv 3 chicken soups in the cupboard, think I'd rather skip than eat it! Can't get to pharmacist til Tuesday!

Hope your all enjoying the sun with a nice glass of ......water! Just think how amazing we will all feel in a few months! :)

Well done you for gettin to the gym!!! Kerp goin, lol yeah sometimes we only want food lol but shakes it is ha ha , your going to look amazing at the wedding wow magazine shoot how cool, ive not even been for a dress yet trying to leave it to the last min to see how much more comes off, feels like its all coming off the top at the min, but having something to get into is a good insentive. I have some old trousers in my wardrobe I want to put back on lol they are a 16, I dont go out but yeah prob would just for the social side. My pharmacist told me not to bother with the soup its rank! Yes few more months and we will look amazing. Then its healthy eating and exersise for me x x where is everyone from? X

Belfast what about you? Sitting in on a sunny Saturday is a bit crap but will be worth it in the end!

Your doing so well to have lost what u have already! You will be in the jeans in no time! Iv a cute summer dress in my wardrobe which I want to wear in September on holidays it's a 14 so that's 2/3 dress sizes. From what iv read losing between 10-15lbs is a dress size so that's like 45lbs to lose! Eek but if I stick to LT totally achievable :)

Im in manchester, yeah my weight seems to be moving from my top half not the bottom lol but hopefully it works its way down ha ha but yes at least the focus it there, I am looking forward to buying summer dresses. Agreed sitting indoors and not drinking round the fire pit is hard but I will keep going,
Having a few weekends off during summer but will be keeping going, its a big birthday for me next year I so am going to be thin ha ha x

Oh janine, im only up road from you, im in Ballycastle if ya ever heard o it? Thats up top of n ireland jester. I agree bout waiting to last min, my holiday in 4 wks & I still aint got any clothes lol. Couldnt face being social, sitting drinking water with suck.x

Oh wow you guys are close, visiting Ireland is on my bucket list lol, yay shopping for clothes will feel so good smaller sizes yay!!!!!
Ill stick to stsying in lol hardly ever go out anyway x x

Shopping in skinny girl shops will be great! I'm saving up to go to either the Trafford centre or metro centre and buy a whole new wardrobe in a small size!

When your taking weekends off are you going to do the refeed or just break for a day and get back on it the next day! Iv a party in 3 weeks that I have to go to and worried the impact alcohol and dinner might have! Might try and stick to water for it tho! Say I feel sick or somethin? Not telling too many people I'm on this!

Has anyone slipped up? Did it have a massive impact?

Oh I love the trafford centre and cant wait either when I can buy something from every shop and not just the bigger size stockists.
I am going to try and just miss out 1 shake and eal a meal instead for 2 days then get right back on it,
As for cheating is crazy the things that go through your head, the first week I ate 10 dry rice krispies and a marshmallow, felt so guilty lol and only last week I licked a pringle. Sad huh? But nothin major, scared of weigh in this week ive been on antibiotics and not sure how thats goin to affect things if at all, but any loss will be fab x

Im not going to reintroduce alcohol at all the weekends im off, not sure how my body going to react to food lol think 1 drink and I would be a gonna ha ha

No majour cheating either, I licked the spoon after putting choc spread on toast for kids & bit the end off a strawberry lol. Frightned of what it would do & I did think it took me out of ketosis as I felt hungry the next day. Im the same janine, only people that know im on this is my hubby & the folk in the pharmacy. I told my friends the 1st time I was on it & my family but I felt it put me under too much pressure.x

I was bold last night! My bf came home with burger and chips and I took a bite of the burger meat! :( he isn't taking the ban seriously lol!

Shopping in all the shops will be amazing I can't wait!

Good plan about the 2 days only missing 1 shake! I only had 2 shakes yesterday, have to ration or il be stuck to eat the chicken soup! It's really horrible so would rather nothing!

Weekends are tough x

How good did the burger taste? Lol wasn't a full meal, sunny weekends are pants lol just want to sit in the garden with a wine and chill, just made my kids a sunday roast lol x roll on wednesday, and then 21st june ha so I can eat some food lol

Only a few people know I am on this just want somebody to ask have you lost weight lol x still not feeling it on the lower half of my body but top it defo smaller, keep up the work ladies x x

Back