1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Day 1

Discussion in 'Exante' started by moonlight, 9 May 2014 Social URL.

1. moonlight

moonlight Well-Known Member

Hi all

14.7. Would like to lose 4.5 stone. Started exante today. Trying to take one day at a time and not look too far into the future.

love all the success stories.

Best of luck to everyone on their journey.

moonlight

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

Welcome moonlight!

Great job on started to this journey and that's a good mindset taking it one day at a time :)

Look forward to hearing of your success.

4. moonlight

Thanks Sheridan...you're off to a great start yourself and what a fabulous goal date to look forward to. A wedding day is surely the best incentive ever! Keep up the good work....

5. moonlight

Day 1 went ok. Strawberry shake for breakfast. Not my favourite. Thai chicken soup for lunch. Nice. Spaghetti Bol for dinner. Enjoyed it.

day 2 also ok although woke up with a splitting headache and feeling lightheaded. Headache gone and lighthead not so bad. Porridge for breakfast. Very nice. Veg soup for lunch, enjoyed it once I got over the texture. Shepherds pie for dinner. Fine once I didn't look at it.

heading out now. Going to drive so I'm not tempted to drink. Sparkling water it is.

hope everyone is getting on ok.

a question...how do you put your goals and achievements up?

moonlight

6. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Good luck with all of this. Is the Thai chicken soup quite hot/spicy?