Day 1....

6lb off! Yay! All the pain and grief was worth it! Doing SS again this week - just 3 packs and water and then will start moving up the steps from next week X

Wow that's a great loss tiffel well done!! Hope your feeling a bit better now? Have you decided what your doing Thursday yet? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6lb off! Yay! All the pain and grief was worth it!

Doing SS again this week - just 3 packs and water and then will start moving up the steps from next week

X

6 lb is a great loss, well done x

Last edited:
Morning all! Thanks you! was very pleased with loss this week. Felt better yesterday although very tired. Ummed and ahhed about my meal but went ahead and had it. It was lovely ... Really lovely! But I do regret it a bit.

Still it's done now. Just going to get my head down and carry on. Want to jump on the scales and see what damage has been done but will try and resist weighing until at least Sunday!

Xx

Morning all! Thanks you! was very pleased with loss this week. Felt better yesterday although very tired. Ummed and ahhed about my meal but went ahead and had it. It was lovely ... Really lovely! But I do regret it a bit. Still it's done now. Just going to get my head down and carry on. Want to jump on the scales and see what damage has been done but will try and resist weighing until at least Sunday! Xx

Today is a new day so try not to think about it, I read something the other day which was along the lines of . . . .

You wouldn't slash all I of your car tyres because one had a puncture !

Don't sabotage your hard work because of one meal which was planned. You didn't fall off the wagon, you didn't go wild, you prepared ahead and what's done is done. Straight back on track today & I'm sure you will still have a nice loss next week x

Today is a new day so try not to think about it, I read something the other day which was along the lines of . . . .

You wouldn't slash all I of your car tyres because one had a puncture !

Don't sabotage your hard work because of one meal which was planned. You didn't fall off the wagon, you didn't go wild, you prepared ahead and what's done is done. Straight back on track today & I'm sure you will still have a nice loss next week x

Ahh thank you! I have just cracked straight back on it and don't feel too bad today... I do hope I lose at least 3lbs this week and will be kicking myself if it's anything less ... Fingers crossed !!

How are you getting on? X

Ahh thank you! I have just cracked straight back on it and don't feel too bad today... I do hope I lose at least 3lbs this week and will be kicking myself if it's anything less ... Fingers crossed !!

How are you getting on? X

Doing great thanks but its early days for me, I'm generally a positive person so motivation is good from inside, willpower further down the line may not be as good but for the mo I'm ticking along lovely thanks :)

Still on SS - 3 packs and water and looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday. Hoping for at least 3 lbs and then I will be at my goal (though not ultimate goal). Then from Thursday I will start stepping up, one step a week until I reach the end of October.

Its funny, I was thinking that people say that plans such as this don't teach you anything about eating correctly etc but I disagree. The way I feel at the moment, i think it has taught me a lot about my eating habits and what I can do differently in the future... Here's hoping anyway!

xx

Still on SS - 3 packs and water and looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday. Hoping for at least 3 lbs and then I will be at my goal (though not ultimate goal). Then from Thursday I will start stepping up, one step a week until I reach the end of October.

Its funny, I was thinking that people say that plans such as this don't teach you anything about eating correctly etc but I disagree. The way I feel at the moment, i think it has taught me a lot about my eating habits and what I can do differently in the future... Here's hoping anyway!

xx

Weighing are super exciting :) your right than plan often teaches us more than people realise. Can't wait to see how you do on Wed x

Oh dear!! Serious issues today. Weigh in is tomorrow - I think loss this week will be 2-3lbs which is OK (would prefer 3-4) but today I am having SERIOUS cravings. Soooooooooo tempted to go and have something for lunch - I don't know what to do with myself.... Its funny how it always hits early in the week... It just goes to show that perhaps I haven't learnt quite as much as I thought I had about my eating habits :mad:(

Oh dear!! Serious issues today. Weigh in is tomorrow - I think loss this week will be 2-3lbs which is OK (would prefer 3-4) but today I am having SERIOUS cravings. Soooooooooo tempted to go and have something for lunch - I don't know what to do with myself.... Its funny how it always hits early in the week... It just goes to show that perhaps I haven't learnt quite as much as I thought I had about my eating habits :mad:(

Keep strong,.
I think the start of the week we feel it's a new challenge & see it as a long time until the next week therefore we question our ability to stick with it but YOU CAN do it.
Think of weigh in tomorrow & don't sabotage your own efforts.
What's to say it can't be 3 or 4 ?
keep us posted but find something to distract yourself, look and photos, read posts etc

Above all believe in yourself and remember why your doing this x

Keep strong,.
I think the start of the week we feel it's a new challenge & see it as a long time until the next week therefore we question our ability to stick with it but YOU CAN do it.
Think of weigh in tomorrow & don't sabotage your own efforts.
What's to say it can't be 3 or 4 ?
keep us posted but find something to distract yourself, look and photos, read posts etc

Above all believe in yourself and remember why your doing this x

Thank you!! I went and had my soup earlier and the cravings have eased off a bit now!!! I am looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow - need to focus on that xx

Thank you!! I went and had my soup earlier and the cravings have eased off a bit now!!! I am looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow - need to focus on that xx

Hey tiffel indeed wise words from angel. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Hey tiffel indeed wise words from angel. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Thanks guys! I had a slice of ham when I got home as I was besides myself! ha ha but otherwise I managed to get through the day. Weigh in later then I am stepping up to Step 2. I think I am coming down with something so I think I will start this evening and have a nice dinner

xx

Thanks guys! I had a slice of ham when I got home as I was besides myself! ha ha but otherwise I managed to get through the day. Weigh in later then I am stepping up to Step 2. I think I am coming down with something so I think I will start this evening and have a nice dinner

xx

Keep us posted with weigh in. Apparently the losses between SS and step 2 are quite small so you will still have good losers :)
Hope your not feeling too poorly x

Keep us posted with weigh in. Apparently the losses between SS and step 2 are quite small so you will still have good losers :)
Hope your not feeling too poorly x

Official weight loss this week was 2lbs (but 4lbs at home) which brings my official weight loss to date to 1 and a half stone in 5 weeks. Pretty happy with that as it also brings me pretty much to my goal to start my treatment. I hope to lose at least another 2 lbs this week.

I have to start moving up the steps now as when I start my treatment properly I can't be on this plan and so I'm on SS+ this week and then Step 2 from next Wednesday.

Last night I had Chicken Curry made with the Vanilla Rice pudding pack... yep you read that right! I was doubtful when my Consultant told me about it and even as I was making it but my goodness! It was absolutely delicious! I would have it every night if I could (in fact I am going to have it tonight!!)

Hope you are all well

xx

Official weight loss this week was 2lbs (but 4lbs at home) which brings my official weight loss to date to 1 and a half stone in 5 weeks. Pretty happy with that as it also brings me pretty much to my goal to start my treatment. I hope to lose at least another 2 lbs this week. I have to start moving up the steps now as when I start my treatment properly I can't be on this plan and so I'm on SS+ this week and then Step 2 from next Wednesday. Last night I had Chicken Curry made with the Vanilla Rice pudding pack... yep you read that right! I was doubtful when my Consultant told me about it and even as I was making it but my goodness! It was absolutely delicious! I would have it every night if I could (in fact I am going to have it tonight!!) Hope you are all well xx

Another nice loss & great that your so close to starting your treatment :)

Tell me more about the chicken curry . .

x x x

Another nice loss & great that your so close to starting your treatment :)

Tell me more about the chicken curry . .

x x x

Thank you!!

Honestly, when my consultant said to try mixing curry powder into the Rice Pudding, I was like 'What Vanilla Rice Pudding?? Seriously??!' !

She confessed she hadn't tried it as she doesn't like curry (!) but one of her lady's had, and said it was like a thai type curry... This is what I did...

Cooked a chicken breast in the oven for 20-25mns - just wrapped in a tin foil parcel on 200. Weighed out 80g total of Broccoli (couple of florets), Spring onion (2) and green pepper (2 slivers). Chopped the spring onion up chunky and the green pepper fairly small (to make it go further) and then prepared the Rice Pudding and boiled the broccoli.

Once the Rice pudding was ready I got a small bowl and put a couple of spoonfuls in the bowl and mixed in a bit of Medium curry powder to see if it tasted ok!! It did! It was a bit too spicy but I knew the curry was going to be yummy now and I wasn't going to end up with a slightly random dinner of chicken, broccoli, green pepper and spring onion! ha ha

I stirred the raw green pepper into the hot rice pudding first (to soften them up) and then stirred in the curry powder a little at a time, tasting after each add to make sure I wasn't over doing it. Then added chopped up chicken (into bite sized pieces), chopped the cooked broccoli and chucked that in and lastly the Spring onion before putting it all into a bowl. The colour was sort of Thai Green Curry so not too dark. And really, honestly, absolutely amazing. Try it :)

xxx

Thank you!!

Honestly, when my consultant said to try mixing curry powder into the Rice Pudding, I was like 'What Vanilla Rice Pudding?? Seriously??!' !

She confessed she hadn't tried it as she doesn't like curry (!) but one of her lady's had, and said it was like a thai type curry... This is what I did...

Cooked a chicken breast in the oven for 20-25mns - just wrapped in a tin foil parcel on 200. Weighed out 80g total of Broccoli (couple of florets), Spring onion (2) and green pepper (2 slivers). Chopped the spring onion up chunky and the green pepper fairly small (to make it go further) and then prepared the Rice Pudding and boiled the broccoli.

Once the Rice pudding was ready I got a small bowl and put a couple of spoonfuls in the bowl and mixed in a bit of Medium curry powder to see if it tasted ok!! It did! It was a bit too spicy but I knew the curry was going to be yummy now and I wasn't going to end up with a slightly random dinner of chicken, broccoli, green pepper and spring onion! ha ha

I stirred the raw green pepper into the hot rice pudding first (to soften them up) and then stirred in the curry powder a little at a time, tasting after each add to make sure I wasn't over doing it. Then added chopped up chicken (into bite sized pieces), chopped the cooked broccoli and chucked that in and lastly the Spring onion before putting it all into a bowl. The colour was sort of Thai Green Curry so not too dark. And really, honestly, absolutely amazing. Try it :)

xxx

Thanks Tifffel I'm on SS at the moment but will keep this in mind for when I move up, at the moment anything sounds rather nice lol

Will mention it to my CDC as others may also enjoy it.

Is that on step 2 ? x

Back