Day 1

Just had my very first shake the weight shake. It was quite nice! Had chocolate, and a milky coffee. Anyone had any side effects? I heard the first few days can be a bit rough

Hi Emma, Choc my fav! I had an upset tummy after few days, and a slight headache on day 2, but thats it. I think we are all different! Happy slimming :) xx

I've had an upset stomach today, don't know if it's the shakes or not since its only day one but hopefully it'll pass soon!

Are you doing just shakes or adding evening meal? I normally do just shakes but this week I'm adding a meal in the evenings, my tummy been ok this time x

I wanted to do just shakes, but last night I was SOOOOOO hungry I had to eat something. I only had chicken, but I think something real at the end of the day might keep me going. That or I'll become obsessed! I also thought bars would make evenings easier as I have a sweet tooth

Hello everyone :)

Thought I would jump in here too, I started Shake that Weight today. Have tried the chocolate and strawberry shakes (both were nicer than expected!) and the milk chocolate bar, it was nice to have something to chew on at the end of a liquid filled day! Have had some hungry moments and a monster of a headache but feeling positive about getting through the first day.

Hope you all have a good week!

Back