Day 1

maybebabypowell

Hello All you lovely people

Well I can officially say I am in your group now!! I am all set, have had my first shake, Strawberry this morning and have already drunk about 500ml of water.

Thanks for listening to me harp on over the last few days.

No need to reply to this thread just wanted to say this is the 1st day of A NEW SLIMMER, TRIMMER SARAH!

i think you desreve a reply any way well done for starting, just try keep focused and drink loads and loads and when you dont think you can drink more.... get another glass and sip it x

lots of luck for your first week i can be challenging be i know you can do it, it will be good for you having your OH doing it too more support and a little competetion, just remeber guys tend to lose it faster x

yes well done for jumpin on the wagon! the weight will be gone in no time, drinking lots of water is very important, but just to let u know i was at the doctors the other day with pelvic pain - which he said was from drinking too much water, and it also flushes out all the nutrients (ask ur chemist) ive been told on this diet i shopuld not exceed 4litres x

:party0023:well done sarah and good luck on ur journey,
im in week 5 ,,,,, i am never going bk now no matter what,,,
is best thing i ever did

Congratulations Sarah...

I'm on my first week as well - keep focused!

Peter

Good Luck for the first week - keep strong, keep busy and keep drinking the water !!!:D

Good luck!!

I'm on day 7 and am feeling fine and dandy! Keep glugging that water and keep yourself busy - i'm sure you'll be fine!

Look forward to ketosis and the random energy spurts where you just wanna dance around the house! Tehe!

Good luck!!

I'm on day 7 and am feeling fine and dandy! Keep glugging that water and keep yourself busy - i'm sure you'll be fine!

Look forward to ketosis and the random energy spurts where you just wanna dance around the house! Tehe!

Loz, are you measuring your ketosis with sticks ?? when is your weigh in - today ? if so, good luck - mine was today to:D

Hi! My weigh in isn't until tomorrow (I couldn't make tonight so it's a day late!). I'm not holding too much hope tho as is TOTM - Doh! I have been using ketostix yup - find they encourage me and indictae if i need to drink more water etc (which i normally do!). Good luck with yours and let me know how you do! :)

Welcome to the best, most effective diet going!!

x

Back