Day 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kered, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi All

This is my first day on Lipotrim. I woke up this morning feeling quite excited and anxious, I even debated whether to put off the start day until tomorrow, but I thought about it and I am starting today. Got to start sometime I thought, so here goes.

I have not had my shake yet as I am drinking tea and water at the moment, but I will have it very soon. I dont know if I am looking forward to the shake, but I have some of each flavours to see which are my favourites so I will make better choices next week. I think I will start with the vanilla one and put some coffee in it.

Just wanted to introduce myself and I think I will be a regular on here. Looking forward to getting to know you all and I have already read quite a lot, so I have picked up a few tips already.

Okay, I wont waffle on any longer, I must go mix that shake.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I have just made the vanilla one with coffee and warmed it up in the microwave. Hey its not too bad at all. Pleasantly surprised. I dont know if its the nutrients that are in it, but it does have a slightly salty taste :confused:

4. lyndsay123

lyndsay123 Member

the lipotrims are not very nice overall for the first few days. then your taste buds change and you pretty much become to like them. this is my 2nd time. lost 8 stone, kept it off. not want to shift another 3 stone. should be ok. i lost 3lb in 2 days. so stick to it and u will see amazing results. good luck

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks Lyndsay and well done on your loss so far. Good luck for the remaining 3 stone.

Maybe I spoke too soon about it being quite nice, by the time I got to the bottom of the mug, my stomach was turning a little.
    Oh well, look forward to my chicken soup later.

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done for starting today that was a good decision you could have kept putting it off but you are doing something positive about your weight , firstly you shouldnt warm your shakes in the dinger as nutrients can be lost , if your adding coffee to the vanilla jst make a black coffee then add the vanilla , another nice shake if you want them warm is to make your choc shake with peppermint tea as this tea is allowed i love them and lyndsey is right the taste will change after a few days i find the vanilla really sweet , good luck with the soup ( your gonna need it ) keep logging on and you cant fail xxx

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the soup is like marmite you either love it or hate it x

8. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks for that info lillie. I was wondering how to make it and opted for the dinger. Next time though I will do as you suggested, it might even taste better!!!
    Well done on your loss so far, that is fantastic. Its seeing results like yours that made me choose LT and also 2 girls in work have done remarkably well on it too.
    I am really glad I started it today now - here's to a slimmer all of us.

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you will start noticing a difference in a few days im on day 3 today and my tummy already looks better , hold your nose if you have to for the first few days if you have to , this week is the hardest but when you get weighed you will be so chuffed it will all seem worth it oh and incase you dont know you can also split your shakes and have 6 smaller ones to help with the hunger xx

10. mark101

mark101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Yeah i know what you mean! I looked in the mirrror earlier and felt a bit slimmer, probably all in my head but it wasa good feeling.

mark x

11. kered

kered Gold Member

That's nice to know about splitting the shakes. I might try that tomorrow with the vanilla one as I am back in work. I do feel very motivated at the moment, but I know it wont always be like this, so really looking forward to that first weigh in to keep me going. I have my mouthwash and strips ready lol.

12. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The shakes definately get easier to take, to begin with I used to have to hold my nose! I can only take black coffee vanilla shakes cold even now. Goodluck.XX

13. kered

kered Gold Member

I might try it cold the next time with the coffee, it was turning me towards the end.
    Oh well, soup to look forward to later :8855:

14. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done for starting on your first day, the shakes does take a bit of getting used to but hey ya will be alright!! Try adding coffee and sweetner in your drinks they do taste better. gud luck for the rest of the week

15. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks for the good wishes. Just had soup for my dinner, it was okay-ish, but again towards the end my stomach was turning. Cant wait for the day when I like these flavours lol.
    Debating to have chocolate or strawberry for supper....decisions, decisions, decisions lol

16. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    choc mmm thats all ive had since restarting

17. kered

kered Gold Member

Think its gotta be chocolate for supper. Hopefully its nicer than the other two I had today.
    Do you use your chocolate hot or cold?

18. lippy

lippy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    CD
    all the best kered, day 1 is nearly over

19. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks lippy, to be honest its not as bad as I thought it would be, I thought I might be totally starving and pulling my hair out by now, but I dont feel too hungry at all.
    Just went to the kitchen though and my Husband is having a bottle of beer and some soft cheese with crackers - smelled darned delicious lol

20. lippy

lippy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    CD
    best of luck to you - i am on day 6 of a restart and have had a few ups and downs over the last few days and even feeling faint in the mornings after my shower....am ok after a lie down though....

continue to read through the threads and stay positive and you'll be fine...

21. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks, and the forum is a great support and good for tips too. Good luck for your WI

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.