Day 1

RachelM

Hi everyone! Starting the lipotrim diet today. I have tried it once before but got to day 4 and found I felt really sick. Started vomiting and so had to give it up, I'm pretty sure this was down to having wind on my stomach as opposed to anything related to the actual diet! So I'm hoping that this time I can really give it a go.

I'm off to Paris in 2 weeks for easter and would love to be under 10st for it. Bring it on! Starting this diet at 10st 6lb and I'm determined to reach my goal of 8st 7lb Hopefully before the summer really kicks in.

Tips tricks and advice most welcome!
Also if anyone of a similar weight could tell me how they found the weight loss please? Not sure how much I expect to lose in the first few weeks but the more the better lol

Rach x

Good luck hun. I think 6lbs in two weeks will be easy peasy for you. I hope you find it better this time around. Just remember, drink plenty of water.xx

I think you'll get to goal before summer no sweat. Like yourself I'm on day one but I've had lots of failed attempts so I'd urge you not to fall into the same pit as I did. Giving up and saying 'Ill start in the morning' -every night for a month!! Do this, do it now and make yourself happy!

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Hi Rach, You should find no problems reaching your goal. Im on week 2 now, i started at 10st 13lb and lost 8lb the first week. I cant see anything lost on the scales so far this week but ive definately lost inches! good luck, and have a fab holiday, i was in paris last month, sooo nice (but expensive) xxx

best of luck, just drink loads of water and you will get through it. it does get easier :)

Good luck :)

Back