Day 10.... and cheated... :(:(:(

milena_woking

hi you guys its my 10day and I ate today.. For sure Im out of katosis but am thinking if I can start tomorrow allover againg..?
Also will i put on this week..?:cry:

Well, don't know what you ate? If it really did knock you out of ketosis you can gain weight this week.. but you can also still lose a bit.. depends it's different per person.

Just start over tomorrow, you can do it! :) You know how it feels when you've cheated now, so.. you'll be less likely to cheat again! Just start again fresh ;-) You can do it!

Well just chicken isn't so bad, green veg and salad isn't that bad either as far as I know. Don't know what you added (spices, high carb/fat sauces?) The icecream would be kinda bad though..

I don't really know what to tell you, but stick with it hun you'll get back in ketosis if you got out of it! :) Think about how badly you want this!!! I know you can do it!!

I been thinking about it and tomorrow Im back for 100% onSS in the worst case it'll take my 3days to get back into ketosis.. well its the price i have to pay for being naughty..
ice cream - very bad i know
and chicken drumstick without skin,only cooked without a sauces or spaices..

WILL BE GOOD FROM TOMORROW:)

Milena, I know how you feel sweetheart. I messed up by mistake yesterday, I ate some blackberries without thinking about it then I thought "Oh no!" You still have us here, keep going :)

Hi Milena

Well done on geetting back on the wagon.
Don;t worry about falling off. Also start each day as a new day. Have some extra water.
If you stick to the diet you will soon see the weght come off.
If you feel tempted try and go for water. Try adding the water flavouring. I also try chewing gum although strictly speaking its not allowed or encouraged. But if its stops you eating then its got to be good.
I think you are doing sole source plus so worth having chicken plus allowed veg/salad. Also try the chocolate tetra brick frozen this will be the closest you come to ice cream.
Anyway these are just thoughts to help if you feel like you might wobble again.
Sounds like you are doing well though now.
Good luck and keep glugging the water

Back