Day 10 and still going...

Goreygirl

Gold Member
.. and feeling good I've stuck to it so well :)

My 9 year old nephew asked me if I missed chocolate today and I was pleased to be able to answer "no.. not really"... and was really suprised that that was the truth. Obviously I have the occasional drool moment for "comfort food" but I am finding I can knock that on the head and focus on the positives instead which is a relief.

Went for a 40 minute walk with my sister and her dog this morning.. god she walks fast so I really had to work hard to keep up! Am using my old WW pedometer to try work up to an average of 10000 steps a day so I can learn what that level of activity feels like.

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend.

well done for keeping up!... it does get easier. :)

and well done on being able to push them horrid thoughts away. im going to try really hard this week to be able to do that.:)

I used to love chocolate, it does nothing for me now, I picture it as the thing that made me miserable for so long, you are doing great :)

I used to love chocolate, it does nothing for me now,

Hope I get to that stage - if not i'll have to have hynotherapy so that I think it tastes like brussel sprouts or turnip ;-)

keep going strong hun ur doing really well x x x

Best of luck, Goreygirl! Another Wexford woman here . . . and we both started at same time. I'll be keeping an eye on you and wishing you well.

Best of luck, Goreygirl! Another Wexford woman here . . . and we both started at same time. I'll be keeping an eye on you and wishing you well.

Thanks Slaney.. How are you finding Lipotrim?

Back