day 10 in the cambridge diet (in the style of the big brother house)(im sad)

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hey peeps. thought id write some stuff down cos im feelin a bit poop. not too much just a bit. i think its hard on a sat cos its the only day i work 8 hours so i get up early and go to bed late. other days i dont work till 3pm so i dont get up early. been a tiny bit tempted today. not nearly enough to eat food but im gettin so bored of water.im a big coke drinker and juice and milk. and to go from one extreme to another is mad!plus my skin is wrecked cos of the detoxing. i no it will be like a babys bum in a couple of weeks tho! my mates have been supportive they can see the weight coming off so when i get these compliments it spurs me on. maybe an early night will help. soz to moan but i thought id just poo on yas :p

maybe im tired. arghhhhhhhh

ps how much does chocolate mint rule all!!!

GO CHOCOLATE MINT!:cool:

not sure that all cdc agree with it but i have a can or two of coke zero each day - it doesnt affect my weight loss and it makes a nice change from water!

keep going you are doing really really well

xxx

Ha ha I totally agree, the water thing is driving me crazzzzzy, i miss :party0027:and milk! But the constant trips to the loo is good exercise!! And isn't it great to see such good results so quickly. Keep up all your good work and remember the more water you drink = more trips to the loo = more weight loss :giggle: xxx

Back