Day 10!

Alice45

Evening all! Hope everyone is doing ok? Just wanted to post that I’m feeling happy that I’ve made it into double figures of days!!! Day 10- feels like an achievement and I’m hoping to continue for 50 days-( that’s the plan!)- but taking it day by day, and reading everyone else’s posts are so helpful.
So thank you all and let’s keep going!👍🏻👍🏻😁x

Thanks Jacci- how are you this evening? I’m just going to make meal 2-(sweet and sour noodles) then have Cookies and Creme bar-( my absolute favourite!) Then early-ish night as early work start in the morning. Xx

I am absolutely fine, have had a very good day and am looking forward to my delivery of my fave Exante bars tomorrow! I tried some more clothes I have not worn for probably years and they now fit so that was lovely! Working at home again tomorrow so a lie in for me! Yay!
Don't work too hard tomorrow and enjoy day 11! I haven't tried the cookie and cream bar, I must order it next time. xxx

Cookies and cream is lovely...haven’t really found a bar I don’t like yet🤪
Well done on passing day 10. I set myself wee goals at the start like get to day 3, then one week, then day 10, then fortnight and it really does keep you motivated. I still get excited every time I hit a new week and like Jacci, just being able to get into clothes I haven’t worn in years keeps me really motivated.
Good luck today and we’ll done again. X

Back