Day 11 CD...Day 1 of the Paul McKenna 90 day success journal.

Shazzie C said:
I am feeling really positive even though i feel ropey, i really think i'm going to be able to do this :D roll on day 5.

Shazzie xx

Hang on to that feeling mate, you're gonna make it!! :cool:

Hi

Well done on making it so far, now just keep up the good work, you know you've got through the worst now. Soon be in the pink
angel_t9.gif

Hey everyone...

I had my first weigh in this morning - lost 7 pounds and I’ll be honest I was absolutely gutted :( I was expecting double figures and was confident that I would lose a stone or more based on my last results together with the amount of weight I have to lose. I’ll admit that I have been having quite a lot of marigold bouillon and extra packs but I didn’t think it would make much difference to my weight loss!!

Anyway, I’ve had time to think and yes I was disappointed but it was still a loss, I do weigh less than I did 11 days ago and I am feeling really good :D I will be sticking slavishly to the journal and my next weigh in will be in 2 weeks so I will stay clear of the marigold, stick to the packs I am allowed and drink more water.

I’m also on annual leave for a fortnight from next week so I will use the time wisely immersing myself in Paul McKenna and getting myself back to the gym (Virgin Active isn’t the cheapest place so I really should start making more use of my membership fees!!) The journal also asks us to notice one positive thing daily and what we are looking forward to tomorrow. Mine are:-

A positive thing I noticed today is that “Even though something didn’t turn out as I expected, I turned into a positive and didn’t comfort myself with food” :D

I am looking forward to tomorrow knowing that “I am another day closer to my goal” :D

Blooming 'eck shazzie, leave me something positive to say :rolleyes:

You've hit the nail on the head there though, you haven't turned to food after not meeting your expectations and that, as well as the weight loss, is something to be very proud of indeed.

Anyone who is still awake after reading my posts will know that I place as much if not MORE importantance on the changes in my head than the changes in my weight so I am very impressed indeed.

WELL DONE YOU :D

Thank you very much Chicken...me is very proud!! Normally my first thought would be sod this, it isn't working, i'm never going to lose weight so and so forth..and it was.

Anyone who is still awake after reading my posts will know that I place as much if not MORE importantance on the changes in my head than the changes in my weight so I am very impressed indeed.

This is so true and i'm realising that so much. The easy part i guess is getting rid of the weight but hard part is keeping it off, looking at your attitude to food and changing if forever. I really want to learn these lessons as i go along and not have to deal with them all when i'm at goal and in maintenance.

It's strange i've been on diets hundreds of times before and my only focus was losing the weight but now something seems to have clicked and i'm looking at the whole package.

Sheesh...why did it take so long to realise :rolleyes:

Back