Day 11!!! kinda cheated.... :( Advice please!!

cics

Had a tough day yesterday!!!! Was sooo tempted to eat, my boyfriend had a garlic chicken fillet left over from dinner, it looked delicious.... :( I tasted the tiniest bit of the sauce, although ate no chicken!!! Literally I dipped my finger into the garlic sauce!! - I hope it wont affect my weight loss or anything????

Well hopefully shouldn't have any effect. But once you start tasting tit bits, it becomes a slipery slope. It's best to try to stay 100% on Lipotrim

Temptation

Had a tough day yesterday!!!! Was sooo tempted to eat, my boyfriend had a garlic chicken fillet left over from dinner, it looked delicious.... I hope it wont affect my weight loss or anything????
----------------------------------------------
It's best to stay away from any temptations, you need to be 100% disciplined if it is going to work for you. One off blip shouldn't have much affect but if this is happens more often, you are going to be very disappointed on your weigh in
day.

weight.png

Staring weight 206 Ibs with slimming World

Lipotrim 7th may 2011

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

I think the best thing you can do is learn from this and avoid any temptations. Ask your boyfriend, where possible not to have left overs if you feel you wont be able to trust yourself not to slip up.
I've only just started and I'm worried about this because I live in a foody house - my housemate loves cooking! he makes things for people when they come over, he used to cook for us, he makes random gourmet(ish) meals just for himself if he's feeling indulgent.
Good luck with the rest of your diet though hun.

Back