Day 111 - 75lb and 60.5" lost!

beautiful badge :) very pretty!.. 7lbs down woop woop....you know that you are amazing right?? Youve done extremely well, for 8 weeks!,, theres no stopping you now!... **bursts into song**-------- DON'T STOP ME NOOOWWWWWW!!! ...:D

Re: Day 57 WEEK 9! - Read and reply! (please?)

Day 62 - wow! Feeling a bit blue this week. Full of cold which doesn't help, and having a bad loss week. Still, end of week 9 tomorrow and onwards in to week 10.

Such a headache. At cinema waiting to watch Barbie and the pink shoes with an over excited 5 year old... Lucky lucky me!

sorry youre feeling a bit down love!... but yes.. week 10!!! double digit week and so so so close to week 12! ... hopefully barbie and her pink shoes will cheer you up :) x

Day 63, 9weeks done already. Hoping week 10 sees me a bit more focused, week 9 has seen my head all over the place! Work is stressful at the moment, which really isn't helping.

Grading today, really don't have the energy and everything aches. But I know I will be Chuffed when I get my new belt, so it will be worth it! Then get to move on to new techniques next week!

Elbow funny again, can't straighten it properly. Really don't need this right now!!!

Scales show a 2lb gain this morning! Not happy... Not happy at all :confused: looking at maybe 1lb off this week now... If I am lucky! So annoyed.

Week 10 starts today, hoping it is going to get better as currently feel dreadful -tired, achey and horrid itchy eyes. Yucky

Grrrr. Sorry Cazza :hug99:

At least I deserved to see a 2 pound gain this morning - you didn't. :( Gotta be water in your case. Should soon disappear!

So I lost a measley (for me) 3lb this week. Feel a bit disappointed but knew it was coming! Have been poorly this week and have SS+'d most of the week. SS+ meal today, then I am going to be 100% SS until I weigh in again next Tuesday... at least that is the plan! I do seem to alternate big and small losses, so hopefully I will have a decent loss again next week! But then I only need to lose 1lb to break through the 4st barrier, so hope to be well over that by next Tuesday!!!! So 20st 10lb today... The important thing is it is still going in the right direction!!!!

Re: Day 65 - 55lb off! Read and reply! (please?)

Craving blue cheese tonight. Random. No idea why, but right now I would kill for some!!!

I don't even like blue cheese and that sounds tempting. :)

Grrr. I surely must be back in ketosis by now? :confused:

nahhhh you dont need no cheeessseeeeeeeeee :D

Hope youre feeling a bit better now.. only 1lb till youre 4st off,,thats brilliant! ,,, youre right... better off than on! keep it up love!... :D

Lily,,, im just pretending im in ketosis and hoping it works if im not ha !
x

Ooops, neglected this a bit! So anyway, it's day 73 now. Yesterday I weighed in and had lost just 3lb again. Bit frustrated as it has been just 3lb a week for the last 2 weeks! However I have sat down and spoken to myself tonight - if I only lose 3lb a week for the next 5 months I will still lose another 60lb before my holiday, which will see me with over 8st gone before my holiday, and I will be more than happy with that!!!

Have decided to bring my 810 week forward a couple of weeks, just to see if it gives my body a bit of a kick start to start burning more fat again so the weight starts coming off a bit faster again! If I have to do an 810 week every 4 or 5 weeks I would be more than happy with that if it means the weight keeps coming off!

Last night I made up some curried chick peas - basically chick peas, spinach, mushrooms, and a spring onion, plus cumin seeds, garam masala, paprika and some water. Beautiful. And more importantly I made enough to last 2 days, and I managed to stick to that and not just eat the whole lot in one go!!!! So had half last night, and half today for lunch. Was actually nicer reheated today as the chick peas had a chance to absorb all the flavours!!! Tomorrow I think I am going to do something with lentils. I love red lentils cooked in milk, with a tiny bit of garlic, mustard powder and pepper - yummy! Not sure what to serve it with though? Maybe just salad leaves. I have a new love of salad leaves, particularly rocket. 80g of rocket is too much to fill a large plate, which is a brilliant trick of the mind, whereas 80g of broccoli or mushrooms are visually rather disappointing!!!

I don't know how my body will react to 810, I just really really hope that I get a loss this week, even if it is just 1lb. More, obviously, would be preferable, but 1lb is better than nothing! After all, I should not be doing anything other than losing weight when I am still only consuming 810cals a day!!!

Day 74 - new bras!

Massive NSV for me today! New bras!!!! After a couple of weeks of increasingly bad back ache, spasms and tingling in my mid-upper back, the icing on the cake came yesterday when my boob fell out of the bottom of my bra!!! Argh. So I braved it and went to Debenhams today. The woman refused to measure me, as she believes that bra sizes are rarely right, and different styles fit differently! So she had a look at me and grabbed a few to try on to see what was working. Anyway, eventually after trying on about a dozen bras, I finally found some that fit, and they are so so so comfortable!

I was squeezing in to a 42G/44G (depending on where I bought from) and it was a nightmare finding ones that fit! I am now comfortably fitting in to a 38GG :D Knew my boobs themselves weren't getting smaller, but also knew I had lost from my chest itself.

Stopped myself from buying too many bras - I will only need to replace them in a couple of months with a new size after all!

31/12/201203/02/201318/03/2013Total so far:
Waist
54 inches46 inches43 inches- 11 inches
Hips57 inches49 inches46 inches- 11 inches
Bust59 inches51 inches47 inches- 12 inches
Thighs28 inches25 inches23 inches- 10 inches
Arms17 inches16 inches14.5 inches- 5 inches

So anyway... Day 78, thought it was time to do my measurements again as I have been neglecting them for a while. Worked out how to make a table - yay me! 49 inches off so far... happy with that!!!

Or you could just look at this instead: :)

image-3499598590.jpg

Re: Day 78 - 49" GONE!!!

So I now have another unplanned and not fun reason why I cannot fail this time. Looks like I will be having surgery on my dodgy elbow later this year, and really want to be thin as possible before hand. Obviously will have to come off diet for a few weeks after while I recover, so holding out hope there is a nice big long waiting list and they won't be able to operate until at least the autumn (please???).

Back