Day 111 - 75lb and 60.5" lost!

Empty your PM box, missy! :)

Did it Lily, and messaged you!

I am hungry. Actually that's a lie. I am not hungry, I just want to eat. I want to eat a big fat full sized 3 course meal. 83 days I have stuck to this diet completely other than a bit of ham - I think that is the only thing I have eaten that is not on SS/SS+/810 this year! I have been so so good, and I am being rewarded with shoddy losses the last few weeks. I haven't pooped in nearly a week (dulcolax fairy is apparently on strike), I have raging PMT and I just feel rubbish tonight.

Just had an omelette in the hope it would fill the gap - 2 eggs and the 3 mushrooms I had left in the fridge. It did not fill the gap. There are 2 easter eggs in the house I bought for the childminders kids, and they are screaming at me. The only thing stopping me from scoffing them both is that I know it just won't be worth it. I will feel utterly rubbish afterwards, the joy of eating will straight away be mired by the disappointment I will feel in myself, and it is hardly going to improve my weightloss is it?!

Need to pull myself together. Time to drink some more water and distract myself for a couple more hours before heading to bed I think. I also need to look at the products I have. Mostly drink tetras at the moment, and finding that they just don't fill me up as much as "proper" shakes do. My weightloss does seem to have slowed since I moved almost exclusively to tetras - I was having more porridge and shakes before. I think I might order far less tetras next time and get more shakes instead - see if that makes a difference to my weight loss?

Did it Lily, and messaged you!

I am hungry. Actually that's a lie. I am not hungry, I just want to eat. I want to eat a big fat full sized 3 course meal. 83 days I have stuck to this diet completely other than a bit of ham - I think that is the only thing I have eaten that is not on SS/SS+/810 this year! I have been so so good, and I am being rewarded with shoddy losses the last few weeks. I haven't pooped in nearly a week (dulcolax fairy is apparently on strike), I have raging PMT and I just feel rubbish tonight.

Just had an omelette in the hope it would fill the gap - 2 eggs and the 3 mushrooms I had left in the fridge. It did not fill the gap. There are 2 easter eggs in the house I bought for the childminders kids, and they are screaming at me. The only thing stopping me from scoffing them both is that I know it just won't be worth it. I will feel utterly rubbish afterwards, the joy of eating will straight away be mired by the disappointment I will feel in myself, and it is hardly going to improve my weightloss is it?!

Need to pull myself together. Time to drink some more water and distract myself for a couple more hours before heading to bed I think. I also need to look at the products I have. Mostly drink tetras at the moment, and finding that they just don't fill me up as much as "proper" shakes do. My weightloss does seem to have slowed since I moved almost exclusively to tetras - I was having more porridge and shakes before. I think I might order far less tetras next time and get more shakes instead - see if that makes a difference to my weight loss?

Don't eat more - it makes you feel like cr@p! Take it from a girl who's suffering big time today. :rolleyes: It's so so soooo not worth it, promise!

You still drinking enough water?

Re: Day 78 - 49" GONE!!!

My water intake has pretty much been replaced by my coffee intake. Will make an effort to drink actual water today...

Survived and managed not to eat crap. Today I plan to have no tetras, just good old fashioned dust. Just want to see if it makes a difference

Hi Starlit_Cazza, I have just read through this entire thread and you are doing soooo well!!! I'm on week 3 of 810 (I had to start on that because my BMI was over 40) and I've lost about a stone (weigh in is on Tuesday morning). I'm struggling some days too, yesterday I felt like a drug addict coming off drugs I was shaking, grumpy, all I wanted was a huuuuge plateful of food but I'm keeping going and when I read things like your story so far it completely inspires me :) Keep going!!!!

Thanks TeeBee! I have lost another 4lb this week - finally broken the 3lb rut!! Hunger appears to have passed now with the arrival of Aunt Flo and boy is she making her presence known this month!!!!!

Need to buy myself some new tops but just don't know where to start! So used to shopping in plus size stores and now I am a size 16-18 top I can shop in normal shops, and there is just so much choice! Can't keep wearing my old tops, some of them just look ridiculous now!!!

Re: Day 86 - Another 4lb gone! 65lb total!!!

Scales show another 2lb off this morning - happy Cazza! Won't update my stats until Sunday as will weigh in then for end of month weigh in! Yay!

Thanks. Woo hoo 4 days off!!!!

Just read all of this thread and well done you! you are doing fricking amazing!!! I am on Day 5 of CWP Soul Source. Finding it ok but wish I had a weigh in to spur me on! Im only weighing every fortnight as thats when the consultant comes up specially to the area! so i have another 8 days before im weighed!! Grrr For some stupid reason I feel like I havent lost anything but know I must be being silly, I must have lost something only having 450 cals a day! Just hoping for a big loss first fortnight to keep me going, i have 89lbs to lose and hoping to do that by end of summer as I have my first family holiday (my partner and our now 6 month old daughter) to Tenerife and I dont want to embarrass him and I want to be comfortable and feel if Im being looked at its not because Im so big!!!

Anyway so sorry for hijacking ur thread - just wanted to say reading this has givin me some inspiration and to tell you you are doing AMAZING! Keep going girl!

Thanks! Bought another new top today, plus pants that fit and don't fall down!!! Going to hit town early tomorrow and do some serious shopping. Need new jeans and new tops still as keep shrinking out of stuff! Might have a look in primark for cheap and cheerful as hopefully won't need the stuff I buy for long!!!

Urgh - why is it the only attention I get from men is unwanted attention??? Humpth. Few years back I had a problem with someone I went to school with declaring his undying love to me via facebook. All very well other than him being very married!!! Anyway at the time I removed him from my life - seemed sensible!

He friend requested me a few days back and I decided to give him another chance... stupid, stupid stupid! He is no longer married, but is very much bordering on the unwanted attention front already! Urgh!

19st9lb on my wii fit this morning, which will be 19st11lb on my Consultants scales... Which means I am 2lb short of having lost 5stone! Not seeing Consultant until Tuesday so really really hoping tp shift that 2lb before I see her - eek!

Also I am wearing size 16 pants this morning, which is ridiculously exciting!!!! Off shopping now for some clothes that fit :)

Bored. SO bored. So very very very very incredibly bored it is ridiculous. Bed time I think

How are you getting on? X

All good, 5st 3lb gone based on my scales this morning! Yay

5st 5lb off now. That's 75lb in 107 days. Set my target finally. Want to get to 12st 4lb. So another 98lb to go! Eek!

Measurements update!!!!

31/12/201203/02/201318/03/201319/04/2013Total
Waist54"46"43"40.5"13.5"
Hips57"49"46"44"13"
Bust59"51"47"45"14"
Thighs28"25"23"21"14"
Arms17"16"14.5"14"6"

Total 11.5" lost this month - 60.5" lost so far!!!!

Last edited:
Back