Day 12 & first compliment !!!!!

kmassey7

I'm so happy, my son has just come home from school and ran into my bedroom, he looked at me and said "Wow Mum, your face is getting well thin" I cant tell you what inspiration that is. He's 13 and then went on the write on my facebook wall, "mum i'm so proud of you"" how lovely is that, i think that makes all the starvation worth while, xx:clap:

Ahhh thats so sweet. You must be a goid mummy to have a son that is sensitive to ur needs and so caring that he wants to share it with the world! The world beibg FB:)

Sorry spelling is bad hate typing on this phone lots of mistakes :-(

Ah that's a lovely story, bless him!

Thanks Champers, Sandra, he's not usually so sensitive, but the poor lad has seen how unhappy being overweight has made me, that he is really happy that i'm doing something about it, little things like that make it all worth while, anyway off to have some filling chicken soup now, ha xx

That is so cute! My 13 year old son thinks its crazy I survive on chocolate shakes, I caught him sneaking a sip last week and he said it was quite nice - I told him hands off - its all the food I get!!!

Back