Day 12

CambridgeKez

I don't know why but I've really struggled today. I was lacking cooncentration all day at work & I have felt hungry at times, no idea why because had my 3 normal packs & 4 litres of water. I'm tired, cold & thinking about food.

I felt great from day 3 and it got better each dayuntill now. Theres no way I'll cheat or give up but just wanted a moan....

Haad a few family problems which have done my head in, maybe thats why my mind is distracted x

Keep your chin up honey....x

All my support to u xx

Thx. Just got weighed & lost 3lb & 3 inches. So 9lb & 9 inch in total over 2 weeks. I'm pleased with that cos I only had 2 stone to lose at start. Hope u all doing ok out there xxx

CambridgeKez said:
Thx. Just got weighed & lost 3lb & 3 inches. So 9lb & 9 inch in total over 2 weeks. I'm pleased with that cos I only had 2 stone to lose at start. Hope u all doing ok out there xxx

Well done Cambridgekez.... I had my 1st weigh in today and lost 7lb and an inch from hips and half from waist so well chuffed with that x

Hi Leah. How ya doin? I'm on day 17. It's getting easier by the day. Starting to get few compliments now too. It's a real incentive. I can't wait for summer & my holidays. It will be great to wear what I want. My daughter is getting married next year too. So I'll have motive to maintain it! Good luck with you too. Xxx

CambridgeKez said:
Hi Leah. How ya doin? I'm on day 17. It's getting easier by the day. Starting to get few compliments now too. It's a real incentive. I can't wait for summer & my holidays. It will be great to wear what I want. My daughter is getting married next year too. So I'll have motive to maintain it! Good luck with you too. Xxx

Hi Cambridgekez,not doing so well today only on day 9 and I had a sneaky bite of a custard cream as I was so hungry but as soon as I done it I felt so low and so bad... Now I'm kicking myself and I know I won't be doing that again... Felt like a naughty child lol.... Well done u for sticking to it as long as u have... I cannot wait to start having the bars next week and chewing food xxx

Hi Cambridgekez,not doing so well today only on day 9 and I had a sneaky bite of a custard cream as I was so hungry but as soon as I done it I felt so low and so bad... Now I'm kicking myself and I know I won't be doing that again... Felt like a naughty child lol.... Well done u for sticking to it as long as u have... I cannot wait to start having the bars next week and chewing food xxx

I wouldn't think you have done any damage with just a bite of a custard cream, may put you in mild ketosis for a day but dout it will effect the weight loss too much. Keep positive & thinking of your goal, it is hard. I've been on every diet going, up & down. This seems to be working for me because its like food rehab. I wouldn't have been able to stop at one bite so you did really well xxxx

Well done on ur weight loss - makes it all worthwhile! It's not an easy diet and ur entitled to a moan haha! It's nice to know we're all on the same boat x

*in the same boat haha x

Back