Day 2 100% and in Ketosis

Hiya, just wanted to say I've stuck to it 100% for two whole days on my last restart EVER! And I'm dead chuffed I'm already in Ketosis! :D

Aiming to do 4 weeks 100% till 20th Feb. I'll use this thread to keep myself motivated!
Keep up the good work 100%'ers!
xx

Morning, hope you have just as successful day today! x

You are both very kind!
7lb off at first weigh in - very pleased! :D

Well done on your CD efforts and also losing so much on LL - that's brilliant. A wedding is a lovely incentive. Hope you are going to share your plans and things with us, I love wedding talk !! Things have changed a bit since I got married in 1992 !!!

well done you being 100% !! what a great loss too, you must be well chuffed, good luck for another fab week!

xx

Awww you are all lovely on here :D Thanks for the support!
I did have some cheese yesterday - so the halo has slipped. No excuses, I got in late, and emotionally ate!
Well I've stopped now... cos there is a wedding dress to be worn.
My first milestone is 3 full weeks 100% till we visit friends in Norfolk on 20th Feb - BRING IT ON!!!
Keep up all your good works too girls... we know the long term results are worth the short term pain!! xx

2nd weigh in ... lost 10lb in two weeks. YAY
100% for the next 16 days!!

That is great knowing you are already in Ketosis - there will be no stopping you now - you go girl!

Another 3lb off (bit of a bad weekend, I did pick - but won't be doing it again!) Only 10 days of 100% before my weekend away - I CAN DO IT!!

well done and keep it up good luck

After 2 weeks off... I am back on 100% till Easter!
Only put 2lb on..so am pleased and back on track!
32 Days to go!!

Back