Day 2...all good!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Starlit_Cazza, 8 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Well doing ok so far!!!! Am now most of the way through day 2 SS and feeling surprisingly good! (Apart from the shivers, sniffles, frequent urge to pee!).

Have managed 2 litres of water so far and 2 chocolate tetras (loving them again!). Have even managed to watch my daughter eat chocolate cake without so much as a lick!

I cant remember the last time I managed 2 true SS days. Last few times I have ended up scoffing some chicken or tofu in the evenings...oops. But this time I am back with a vengeance!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done BB - Keep going you are in the zone hun XXx

4. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hey bish bosh..

glad the restart is going well.. you sound to be going great. im on restart too and was speaking to soontobelittlegem, and said i couldnt remember the last time i was 100% for 2 days in a row.... and im managing it now!! must be a top time to restart!! heehee

anyway hope its still going well for you
    :)

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hey! Yes - its day 3 and I am in ketosis already!!!!

Forgot how buzzy CD makes you when you do it properly - so only got 3 hours sleep last night! then tested this morning and Im in the pink :bliss:

6. abz

abz Gold Member

well done bish. keep it up :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.