Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 2...all good!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Starlit_Cazza, 8 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Well doing ok so far!!!! Am now most of the way through day 2 SS and feeling surprisingly good! (Apart from the shivers, sniffles, frequent urge to pee!).

Have managed 2 litres of water so far and 2 chocolate tetras (loving them again!). Have even managed to watch my daughter eat chocolate cake without so much as a lick!

I cant remember the last time I managed 2 true SS days. Last few times I have ended up scoffing some chicken or tofu in the evenings...oops. But this time I am back with a vengeance!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done BB - Keep going you are in the zone hun XXx

4. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hey bish bosh..

glad the restart is going well.. you sound to be going great. im on restart too and was speaking to soontobelittlegem, and said i couldnt remember the last time i was 100% for 2 days in a row.... and im managing it now!! must be a top time to restart!! heehee

anyway hope its still going well for you
    :)

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hey! Yes - its day 3 and I am in ketosis already!!!!

Forgot how buzzy CD makes you when you do it properly - so only got 3 hours sleep last night! then tested this morning and Im in the pink :bliss:

6. abz

abz Gold Member

well done bish. keep it up :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.