Day 2...all good!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Well doing ok so far!!!! Am now most of the way through day 2 SS and feeling surprisingly good! (Apart from the shivers, sniffles, frequent urge to pee!).

Have managed 2 litres of water so far and 2 chocolate tetras (loving them again!). Have even managed to watch my daughter eat chocolate cake without so much as a lick!

I cant remember the last time I managed 2 true SS days. Last few times I have ended up scoffing some chicken or tofu in the evenings...oops. But this time I am back with a vengeance!!!

Well doing ok so far!!!! Am now most of the way through day 2 SS and feeling surprisingly good! (Apart from the shivers, sniffles, frequent urge to pee!).

Have managed 2 litres of water so far and 2 chocolate tetras (loving them again!). Have even managed to watch my daughter eat chocolate cake without so much as a lick!

I cant remember the last time I managed 2 true SS days. Last few times I have ended up scoffing some chicken or tofu in the evenings...oops. But this time I am back with a vengeance!!!

hey bish bosh..

glad the restart is going well.. you sound to be going great. im on restart too and was speaking to soontobelittlegem, and said i couldnt remember the last time i was 100% for 2 days in a row.... and im managing it now!! must be a top time to restart!! heehee

anyway hope its still going well for you
:)

Hey! Yes - its day 3 and I am in ketosis already!!!!

Forgot how buzzy CD makes you when you do it properly - so only got 3 hours sleep last night! then tested this morning and Im in the pink :bliss:

Back