Day 2 and getting cold already..

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
I am on day 2 of my restart and its going ok.. except I am feeling the cold already :mad:

I am drinking a pint of sparkly with orange flavouring, never tried before but its nice!

Have had a choc carton already and am thinking of having a soup for lunch to warm me up!

This post isnt going nowhere but it IS keeping me busy :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else on a restart is doing ok xxx

Hi cd08

Ah, my commiserations on being cold already on day 2 - the coldness doesn't start for me until a few weeks in. But I am wrapped up in my slanket which I bought last year as the girls here recommended it. I would now not be without it and non-dieting friends have also bought them. Mine was about £20 from QVC but I think that the hight street has the same product a few pounds cheaper.
Anything is worth a try!

ha ha yep im wrapped up now in my nightgown!

what the devil is a slanket??? im intrigued...

just had a pint of c&m soup so feeling toasty at the mo.

roll on day 3 and ketosis x

It is a blanket with sleeves. Mine is a bit too long as the qvc slanket is one length only. Read an article about Nigella Lawson and she says its one of her best buys. I think you can buy slankets in Wilkinsons and Primark. The benefit is that you can eat and drink (CD approved items only of course) and type etc with a freedom that having a blanket would restrict.

ps - I wear mine the opposite way round to how you are meant to and this seems to work better for me.
I wonder if 'slanket styles' will hit the Paris catwalk this season, ha ha!

Back