Day 2 and i'm feeling rough!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juju_doll, 25 October 2006 Social URL.

1. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Well, i've managed to get thorough the first 48 hours but am feeling very rough. Went to visit my parents in Shropshire, who then decided to eat both lunch and dinner in front of me! I think this diet would be much better if everyone else was on it. So feeling a bit cheesed off tonight, very tired, head achy and dying to eat something crispy! Hoping day 3 will be a bit more positive. Mind you .... i still want to be thin more than i want to eat!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Be strong Julia. Just hang in there [​IMG]
    This is the hardest part. Better days to come:cool:
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Keep going and you will be ok, Karion is right, this is the hardest part, if you can do this you will fly x
  5. AKB

AKB Full Member

Hi Julia,

Poor you, it is horrible to feel unwell and to have to suffer the torture of other people eating at the same time!
    This poorliness is a sign that you are going into ketosis - so the fat burning will start really soon and then you'll feel much better!
    Keep sipping the water and don't hesitate to call me for a moan if it will help!
    Stay strong,
    much love,
  6. ayembee

ayembee Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hi Julia, stick with it, it really does get much easier once those first few horrible days are over and it's very worth it!
  7. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good for you juju, what a great positive attitude [​IMG] Just hang in there, it really will get better [​IMG]

As everyone has said, keep glugging the water and think how FANTASTIC you're going to feel when you step on those scales at the end of your first week :)
  8. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I agree with everyone else - just get through this any way you can. It DOES get easier, and then it gets easy (in my experience) until you are about a stone from goal.
    Stay strong, it IS worth it.
    Ann x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.