• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 2 and no diet coke

my stomach has been constantly bloated and i think its because ive been drinking loads of diet coke as i work in a convienience store i always grab a couple of cans or a litre bottle whilst im working so ive decided i have to cut it out only on day 2 but feel so much less bloated but woke up with a migraine :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi that's basically all I drink and know how u feel swapped to pepsi lite when on holiday as the diet coke was not the same and have changed again to pepsi max. I think if I cut out the diet pop altogether I'd lose loads of weight lol I also suffer bad head if don't have it as it is with drawl

i bought a bottle of sugar free squash at work and have left it in the kitchen and think im gonna stop taking money in with me think its the only way.

I know what you mean, I drink way too much pepsi max/diet coke. I get bad headaches when I stop drinking it. However over the last week I've drank nearly 2.5L water a day and feel so much better for it. Sometimes I even treat myself to sugar free juice ;-)

I live off of diet coke!! I love it! Especially in the summer!! Mmmmm!!! I would like to cut it out but I just can't as you said I get migraines and feel rubbish! I don't drink tea, so for me its just my tea/coffee substitute!

If you are going to cut it out though, it's best to cut down and phase it out to not have the migraines!!! Good luck!

as said above - wean yourself off, dont just go to zero - the headaches are terrible.....good luck! i am not as brave as you - but try to drink more water now! x

I used to live off coke zero but it made me feel so bloated! I now drink 2 ltrs of water/no added squash and have the odd can of coke zero here and there. No more bloatedness which is fab! Feels like such a treat sometimes I can't believe there's barely any calories in it! Once or twice i've had normal coke and I can feel the sugar on my teeth! It's disgusting and I can't believe how much of it I used to have pre SW!

maclynn

Silver Member
i've really cut out caffine, recently switched to tesco's caffine free diet cola, and it's lovely(only 48p big bottle), doesn't leave you feeling bloated. Give it a go:D:D

weanio

Is ON it this time!
Another diet coke fanatic here!
I've started to have my dilute squash till I've had my daily quota and save diet coke for a treat (still drink alot of it! lol)
Makes me drink more water though, as i realllly want the diet coke!

weanio said:
Another diet coke fanatic here!
I've started to have my dilute squash till I've had my daily quota and save diet coke for a treat (still drink alot of it! lol)
Makes me drink more water though, as i realllly want the diet coke!
That sounds like a good idea might try that cos I hate drinking water lol

I'm with you all, can't do without my diet coke. So I'm trying hard to drink water in between to get my full 2 litres in...but can't imagine giving up coke for good.

I love my coke zero... I drink about 3 or 4 tins of it a day (along with lots of water and green tea)

I used to drink full fat coke for years, but coke zero is practically just as good. I've tried, but I just can't get a taste for diet coke at all.

I used to be a diet coke addict but cut it out a few years back (swapped to caffeine free first to get over the caffeine habit, then worked on the habit of drinking) and now I can't drink the stuff. I can't believe that I used to live on the stuff!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Slimming World Recipes 11
Slimming World 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 1
Slimming World Recipes 1