Day 2 Blues!

hannahkaye

This is it!
Just need to rant for 2 minutes!

I am seriously considering going home and eating everything in the kitchen! I forgot how mean this first week can be! I must be crazy to be doing this again, but this is something I want and I can't let myself down again. This time will be the time for me. I lost 7 stone on the diet last year but ended up putting it all back on because I went back to my old ways!

Here's to getting through tonight
Hannah

Hi Hannah
7 stone , that was really good , how long did it take you to lose 7 stone .
By the time you get home you will think its not the answer :)
What day are you on on SS ?

Thanks!

I'm on day 2 and I was on it from May til November (7 Months!!) and I got really bad muscle spasms in my chest, which my mind put down to CD and I think it was the cold water in winter in an air con office! I'll be OK, I know that I'll get through, but I feel like an idiot for not keeping the weight off last time. What makes me think that I'll be any better this time?

Hannah

Well you will do it cos you did before , i'm yet to get passed day 24 on CD lol , i used to get pains in my lower back more so on myright side and i heard other people talk of this too . Also i bet you was cold in an air con office as you do get colder on this diet but the good months are coming now summer , and don't say , where lol cos its so cold out lol . Day 2 , think its how much you really want to get to where you want to be , its all about how strong you are on anything .
So them thoughts of food on a scale of 1-10 how much do you want the weight to come off or go home and eat , which one , your call hehe .... think hard

Feel better now!

Thanks, I feel better now. It's all about putting it into perspective! All I have to do is get through today and then tomorrow can please itself, baby steps.

Thanks again

Hannah

Its hard when you start to think of food if you are missing it cos it sort of takes over the thought of eating , i get like that later i'm ok to start with ... so i'll be posting like you in a few weeks lol Then you will say which is stronger food or getting to where you will be happy

Hannah
Im on day 2, its the hardest day 2 ive ever had!! ive restarted 3 times, lost nearly 3st last summer and have put 2.5 back on, i threw all my old clothes out so nothing fits no more lol and my work uniform cost me £50 to get altered back in july, but now it busting at the seams!
Day 3 2moro, its the hardest.... im at work! I work as cabin crew, going on a 13hr day, work only provide 1.5L bottle of water per person so going to have to fill up in boots! armed with only a CD bar and 3 shakes! hope ill be ok, cos thats when i pick!

Hannah
Im on day 2, its the hardest day 2 ive ever had!! ive restarted 3 times, lost nearly 3st last summer and have put 2.5 back on, i threw all my old clothes out so nothing fits no more lol and my work uniform cost me £50 to get altered back in july, but now it busting at the seams!
Day 3 2moro, its the hardest.... im at work! I work as cabin crew, going on a 13hr day, work only provide 1.5L bottle of water per person so going to have to fill up in boots! armed with only a CD bar and 3 shakes! hope ill be ok, cos thats when i pick!

I agree its not easy im a train guard i lost 2 stone in the summer ordered new uniform which now dosnt fit, have been gagging for something to eat tonight, today is day three, fortunatly i was able to pop over to a local supermarket and get 2l of water to make my shake up with and i had a tetra with me as well.

Keep up the good work it does get easier.

Me.

Back