DAY 2 CAMBRIDGE DIET!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alitink, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. alitink

alitink New Member

:wave_cry:hi everyone...my name is ali and in less than 4 weeks time i hit the big bad 40!! i have struggled wiht my weight since i became a mum of beautiful twin girls who are now 16!! Im on day two of the cambridge diet......still finding out which flavours i like etc... i know its gonna be hard but two of my dearest friends are also doing it and have enjoyed massive success! I gotta do it this time.....for me! any help or tips would be great... thanks xx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi Alikink and welcome. CD is a great diet and well done on getting through day one. I would say a blender is a must and if you struggle later there is a recipe page under the CD thread. Good luck:)

P.S I have twin boys who have just turned 2. Hopefully it gets easier....so im told :rolleyes:

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD

You might want to start a dairy thread in CD section for support

Irene xx

5. alitink

alitink New Member

thank you so much for your support i must admit its not easy but i have tried every other diet there is and have to succeed at this for my birthday! xx your grandsons are gorgeous you must be a very proud nanny!! xx

6. alitink

alitink New Member

thank you so much for the reply....twins...2year olds.....bless your heart! I can happily report that i have loved every minute of every stage of being a twin mum,its amazing. Bet the boys are a handful! what are they called? xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.