DAY 2 CAMBRIDGE DIET!

alitink

:wave_cry:hi everyone...my name is ali and in less than 4 weeks time i hit the big bad 40!! i have struggled wiht my weight since i became a mum of beautiful twin girls who are now 16!! Im on day two of the cambridge diet......still finding out which flavours i like etc... i know its gonna be hard but two of my dearest friends are also doing it and have enjoyed massive success! I gotta do it this time.....for me! any help or tips would be great... thanks xx:wave_cry:

Hi Alikink and welcome. CD is a great diet and well done on getting through day one. I would say a blender is a must and if you struggle later there is a recipe page under the CD thread. Good luck:)

P.S I have twin boys who have just turned 2. Hopefully it gets easier....so im told :rolleyes:

thank you so much for your support i must admit its not easy but i have tried every other diet there is and have to succeed at this for my birthday! xx your grandsons are gorgeous you must be a very proud nanny!! xx

thank you so much for the reply....twins...2year olds.....bless your heart! I can happily report that i have loved every minute of every stage of being a twin mum,its amazing. Bet the boys are a handful! what are they called? xxx

Back