Day 2 = dodgy tum!

skinnicow

Hi all

I'm looking for some advice. It's day 2 for me today and I've woken up with a very unhappy tum and have been running back and forward to the loo!

I'm thinking it could be down to all the vitamins in the packs but not sure. Can I take anything for this such as Imodium or will it just pass?

Not the nicest topic I know but would appreciate your thoughts!! :)

I get the same when I start a VLCD, I think it's a mixture of the vits and mins and all the water too.
It does pass after a few days though so hopefully you'll be fine in a day or 2.

I dont know about immodium or anything though, sorry. Email exante and ask them :)

Your body wants it out - as long as you are rehydrating yourself properly, and it's not completely stopping you being able to work etc then it's best to let your body do what it needs to do - it will settle down. I think most people get this when just starting so try not to worry.

Thanks for the replies, yeah am sure it will sort itself out. It's not stopping me doing anything so that's the main thing. If it doesn't calm down in the next few days then I'll email exante!

Thanks again! x

Hi!

Did it calm down?? I'm worried about this majorly as working night shift so it'll be obvious as well!

It has, thank god! In fairness, when it does feel a bit dodgy there's not much in there anyway (eugh! Sorry, too much info!) you get my drift though!

I think it was all the vitamins etc that's in the packs. It says in the website if you are sensitive to this then u should drink water before, during and after your 'meal' to dilute it in your stomach.

Good luck!

Hang in there! Keep drinking the water. Im drinking at least 3 litres a day but I've always drunk a lot anyway.

As you get through the days it will get better my day 3 was the worst in terms of feeling really headachy etc and even this morning I felt pretty rough! I'm feeling really good this evening though!
Whenever I feel fed up I come on here and look at some of the before and after photos, they are fantastic for motivation!

Good luck

Back