Day 2 Does nausea pass?

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Hi - I've just finished day 2 and still positive BUT does the nausea pass ? Felt really nauseous all day today - so much so that it was a struggle to have CD. Drank loads of water, but always did that anyway (about 6 litres today). Is there anything else that helps ?:confused:

Just feel as though i want to throw up - well not quite but something like that!

Is it when you have the shake or just generally? You might be going into ketosis which can give you a nasty taste in your mouth, and for some people makes them feel like they constantly have a mouthful of saliva which can make them feel nauseous...

hello anne-marie,

i have had that feeling i am on day four now and do feel bit better as far as the sick feeling goes, but i have have that horrible taste in my mouth and my tongue feels fury and horrible also getting a horrible breath.

I think the sick feeling will pass mite last for another 1 or 2 days.

how long does the this horried taste to go and does the toungue go less furry?

HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON

lOVE
ALI

The horrid taste is ketosis - you can use Goldspot to help remove it, and drink loads of water but basically it's one of the side-effects of being in fat burning mode.

I apologise if this has been mentioned before but I always found not going too long between shakes soups kept nausea at bay. Split the packs if necessary as I found 1/2 pack made into a medium size mug/glass was about the right strength for me anyway. If i went lots of hours without anything I would more likely feel nauseous. Sorry if the subject has moved on, I didn't want to read the whole thread as bed is beckoning. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Hi Ann Marie and Well done for finishing day2!!
You can definately buy goldspot from Asda. its not expensive and you can find it near the mouth washes. I am sure that the sick feeling will pass.
Good Luck.
xx

Back