Day 2 done!

louB76

Well I have made it through 2 days! Today has been HARD though and I have had to come to bed really early to stop thinking about food! :)

Anyone else just done day 2? How are you feeling?

How will I know when ketosis kicks in? Will I stop thinking about food? (I dreamt of fish fingers last night hahaha!!)

I am now on day 10 and found day two hard but determination kept me going - ketosis kicked in on day three for me - good luck and it gets easier x

Hey just stick to it. It does get better after day 5. I too keep thinking about food, but just remember y you putting yourself through this and it will keep you motivated

I am feeling quite good today!:D

How do I know when I am in ketosis? I have ordered some ketostix from ebay but they havent arrived yet!

on day 3 feeling much better than yesterday - headache was immence!!!
Still hungry but ok - very motivated at the mo!!

Good luck everyone

Day 3 done! Got a nasty taste in my mouth and Tongue has a gross White coating- ketosis???

So proud of myself for doing this, hope I can stay motivated. Got this overwhelming fear of getting on the scales on fri and only having lost a pound.....

eek im on day four and im pretty sure i was chomping on imaginery food in my sleep last night.. ive dreamt of the most elaborate dinner parties ever in the past few days its crazy!... but it certainly has gotten easier. i have ordered some ketostix too coz i really wanna know if im in ketosis yet. good luck huni... and dont think about scales!

Hi Ladies,

I am on day 3 and so far so good :) i did have a glass of orange squash yesterday as totally forgot myself but i hoping that wont affect me going into ketosis. iv got my sticks ready but gonna check tonight :) Iv got that awful taste in my mouth and do feel like i could be in ketosis tho :)

good luck everyone, seems like we are all doing great :) x

Girls, those ketostix arent very accurate, when I did one whole week I did a test and this was after I went to my CDC and she told me I Had lost 11.9lbs and the result came back that I wasnt in ketosis! So if the stick doesnt change colour dont be disheartened. As long as you are doing everything and not cheating there is no reason you arent in ketosis. Also for some people it does take a few days - we are all different! Good luck all - I love CD and its so easy! xxx

Back