Day 2 Feel CRAP!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ktcooney, 4 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi,

Im on day 2 and feel CRAP haha! :sigh: soo tried and just been 2 asda which was awful :(
    Hopefully 2morra will be better! :)
    The milkshake is making me heave but hopefully i'll get used 2 it!
    Katie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    hiya i also found day 2 to be quite hard,am now on day 4,drink plenty of water,n with the shakes make a hot chocolate with the choc or a couple of teaspoons of coffee mixed with it,i have also just done that with the vanilla aswell just use half the sachet,i was really missing something hot and it seems to have helped me loads,get a good book or a few magazines to take your mind of food xxxx;)

4. Ilm

Ilm Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Asda is awful when your on your first few days, you walk around thinking how amazing absolutely everything would be! try to stay clear. It'll get much easier, i found that if i added some cold water to a bottle and put in the powder and shook it lots, it make me heave less than when i put it in the blender as i think it was the lumps that done it!

5. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Day 2 was awful for me too.... I was starving and had bad stomach cramps. I couldn't focus at work...Today I feel much better and as I said on another thread hot tea or peppermint tea is stopping the stomach pain. Try it, i hope it works for you.

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya the first 3 days are hell but get past those and you'll be fine just gotta get used to your new routine so to speak!! make sure to get a good amount of water in you'll be fine:)

7. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I too am on day 2 and i have never ever known a day to drag on for as long lol, rool on bedtime xxx Keep it up we have got thru the worst part now xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.