Day 2 Feel CRAP!

hiya i also found day 2 to be quite hard,am now on day 4,drink plenty of water,n with the shakes make a hot chocolate with the choc or a couple of teaspoons of coffee mixed with it,i have also just done that with the vanilla aswell just use half the sachet,i was really missing something hot and it seems to have helped me loads,get a good book or a few magazines to take your mind of food xxxx;)

Asda is awful when your on your first few days, you walk around thinking how amazing absolutely everything would be! try to stay clear. It'll get much easier, i found that if i added some cold water to a bottle and put in the powder and shook it lots, it make me heave less than when i put it in the blender as i think it was the lumps that done it!

Day 2 was awful for me too.... I was starving and had bad stomach cramps. I couldn't focus at work...Today I feel much better and as I said on another thread hot tea or peppermint tea is stopping the stomach pain. Try it, i hope it works for you.

I too am on day 2 and i have never ever known a day to drag on for as long lol, rool on bedtime xxx Keep it up we have got thru the worst part now xxx

Back