Day 2 - feeling rough - sugar withdrawal?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by finns_tired_mum, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. finns_tired_mum

finns_tired_mum Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm halfway through my second day and I've got a bad tum and am feeling very drained.
    I'm eating an incredible amount of veg/fruit which would account for the bad tum but I've got a headache and am feeling a bit shaky.
    I've gone from consuming lots of sugar to hardly any. I'm eating 5 times a day and having my healthy extras so not starving myself.
    Anyone else felt similar in their first week?
    Laura

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Laura...

Felt like that a little bit but realised it was from lack of water - I had been watching what I was eating so carefully that I forgot to drink enough. Could that be the same problem with you?

Also, as you've been having a lot of fruit and veg, I'm guessing you haven't had that many syns? They're really important, so maybe treating yourself to something sugary (check the syns in the back of the directory so you can stay within them) will help.

Hope you feel better soon babe :( xxx

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Id def say it was water, all that food does make you feel a little dehydrated, so increase your water - at least 2 litres a day and try it iced too - great fat buster :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.