Day 2- Forgot my shakes, ooops!

Day 2, made a stupid mistake and forgot to pack my shakes.. Realised I had one at school though so just grabbed a subway for breakfast.. had a low fat sub with just salad and a little cheese so still made an ok food choice.

So today I had..

B- Low fat veggie delite sub (260 cals?)
S- Biscuit, 99cals
L- Chocolate shake
S- Biscuit, 99cals
D- Super noodles, low fat- 260cals

Not a bad day really.. I will definitely have to make sure my shakes are packed tomorrow :)

Hate supernoodles too but only thing left in my cupboard and there is nothing healthy to eat at my local shop so just thought it was best to fill up quickly before I ate something I shouldn't..

So far so good.. Going to keep it up!
I know I can do this and nothing is going to stop me!

x

Menu seems ok but couldnt you maybe mix up the snacks a bit? Fruit is filling, i have crispbreads. Low in cals and you can top them with whatever you like. Also your due another snack after your evening meal. Take em whilst you can :D

Well done for being good. You can do it. B+ Try a little fruit tomorrow. It does fill you up more. Mind I am good at preaching, am I good in practice C-.

Am i missing something here? You're meant to be having 600cal evening meal and yours are always so low! You are definately under eating as far as slimfast are concerned, and you may find your body wont thank you for it.

Well I didn't want to eat if I'm not hungry.. I'm trying to listen to my body and only eat when I'm hungry.. I felt full so didn't have anything else.. I ate some fruit in the evening though :)

Back