Attack Day 2 Hello All

Splendarella

Hello everyone, delighted to discover there is a forum for this diet as I am motivated :angeldevil: I know I should wait to jump on the scales but couldnt help myself and have lost 3lbs after 1st day. Bring it on:):):)

hi splenda, well done on your first day's loss - that's a brilliant start. you'll find loads of good advice, ideas and support on this forum, so welcome!

Thank you, happy to be here. Day 3 and going well. Had a fish day today with lots of prawns and supper was steamed seabass with ginger lemon and chilli - delish!

Diary of a Thyroid Tortoise

Thank you very much Floribunda! Day off today so I am going to try and organise my fridge a bit. Another pound off this morning totals 4lbs. Gonna do a diary on here to keep me spurred on I think. This diet is very restrictive but I love the fact I am not going to be suffering from those pesky carb cravings which did me no end of harm. I have an underactive thyroid but regulated by taking thyroxine daily. I know this may impact the rate that I lose weight but I am gonna grit my teeth and do it this time.

Breakfast - smoked haddock
Lunch - Prawn Dukan gallette
Dinner - Baked salmon with mint and lemon
Snacks Prawns dipped into Tabasco Chipotle sauce

Hey welcome! And good luck. My Mother-in-Law has a thyroid problem that's treated like yours, and put on quite a bit of weight in the last year, so I'll be watching with interest in case I can advise her should she want to give weighloss one last go!
Well done on the good start and keep up the good work!

Back