• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Day 2 Hello All

Emmma

grammar police
S: 13st13lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.6 Loss: 3st13lb(28.21%)
hi splenda, well done on your first day's loss - that's a brilliant start. you'll find loads of good advice, ideas and support on this forum, so welcome!

S: 17st13lb C: 16st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 1st4lb(7.17%)
Thank you, happy to be here. Day 3 and going well. Had a fish day today with lots of prawns and supper was steamed seabass with ginger lemon and chilli - delish!

S: 17st13lb C: 16st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 1st4lb(7.17%)
Diary of a Thyroid Tortoise

Thank you very much Floribunda! Day off today so I am going to try and organise my fridge a bit. Another pound off this morning totals 4lbs. Gonna do a diary on here to keep me spurred on I think. This diet is very restrictive but I love the fact I am not going to be suffering from those pesky carb cravings which did me no end of harm. I have an underactive thyroid but regulated by taking thyroxine daily. I know this may impact the rate that I lose weight but I am gonna grit my teeth and do it this time.

Breakfast - smoked haddock
Lunch - Prawn Dukan gallette
Dinner - Baked salmon with mint and lemon
Snacks Prawns dipped into Tabasco Chipotle sauce

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
S: 76kg C: 66.3kg G: 64kg BMI: 22.9 Loss: 9.7kg(12.77%)
Hey welcome! And good luck. My Mother-in-Law has a thyroid problem that's treated like yours, and put on quite a bit of weight in the last year, so I'll be watching with interest in case I can advise her should she want to give weighloss one last go!
Well done on the good start and keep up the good work!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Introductions 8
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 3