Day 2 - How much water does every1 drink?

yummymummy1972

Well, I made it to day 2 (just about). I had a major headache all day so went to bed early :(. I think maybe I'm not drinking enough water, how much do you lovely ladies all drink per day?

i drink 4 litres hun, i used to drink 3 but then since excercising and therefore sweating quite a bit lol i added another litre!

xxx

Im on day 2 awsell! hope your doing ok, ive got a headache aswell but its a good sign! Ive been drinking about 6 pints i hope this is enough!

i drink a pint before my shake or meal. then i add extra to my shakes and i also drink loads of coffee. if i exercise i can easily go through an extra litre. i also will drink around a pint of water overnight. so....

all in all a minimum of 5 pints a day then 7 if exercise. then my added water on top.

Thanks guys, I obviously havent been drinking enough water!!!

Kelly, we can track each other! Its looks like we also have a similar amount of weight to lose :p

Ooooh! Day 2 here as well, and I also have 47 lbs to lose!

I got one of those 2 litre plastic pop bottles and make sure I fill it up in the morning and drink 1 and a half of them a day, in addition to coffee etc.

I printed out a tick list with every date from now until 18th February and a box next to it to tick when I have drank one and a half - and stuck it on the bottle! Maybe that is just obsessive...

I don't drink enough - I know I should bnut I get distracted and keep finding 3/4 full glassess all round the house..but I have never drunk enough and don't drink Tea'/coffee either. befre CD I would often sit down after the kids were in bed and realise I hadn't drunk anything that day!

I am drinking about 4 pints of water, as well as some coffee. Not sure what that is in litres. I have a exercise arm band that beeps every two hours t tell me to drink. It works for me!

I think the headache will be carb withdrawal though and you should be fine by day 4/5.

Day 2 was yesterday for me and I took paracetmol as soon as I felt my headache, and drank more water than the minimum 4 pints (2.25 litres), think I had about 6 pints yesterday. I think it stopped me getting a stinking headache.

i find it hard to remember to drink water too and worried it will affect my weight loss, i can just about manage 2 cups of tea a day plus my shake soup and porridge, better go get that botte of water at lunch time and put it on my desk to glug away!
good luck everyone

i drink between 4 and 6 litres of water a day and i add extra to my shakes too.

for me if i just drink the minimum then i feel sick and dizzy and headachy

The more you drink...the more you shrink...!!

(sorry couldn't resist! I finding drinking water really hard, as I don;t normally drink very much. I have started to plan water like meals....and have to have t as part of my plan at certain times each day)

hanging head in shame - only had 2 glasses today and one of those is on the table 1/2 drunk!!-off to get another 2 now!!!

I normally drinks 2litres cos i can't stand the taste of water.

Usually, I can go all day without having a drink :rolleyes: but now I`m on the diet, I make sure I have 3L of water, Sometimes add a bit extra to my shakes and also drink my weight in Green Tea with Mint lol

I`m now nagging my poor hubbie to put in a downstairs loo! I should have lost my 2st just by running and up down the stairs rofl

I have bought a 1L bottle of water and I keep refilling it so that I know how much I`ve had Xxx

I normally drinks 2litres cos i can't stand the taste of water.

have you tried the water flavorings? i have 2 litres of sparking with the berry flavouring of an evening and love it

Like Claire I also have between 4 and 6 litres a day. I really suffer if I don't keep my water levels topped up. I did ease up on my intake at one stage but have found it has crept up again. I have all my water with flavourings as I can't drink it without it now.

Back