Day 2 Joining for a short while

Smallerme

I've done exante before and I'm waiting for my first S&S delivery in the next hour. I'm on day 2 as I had some shakes in the house so thought I'd get into ketosis asap. Feeling quite focused as I know this is only a short term boost before the long haul again. I've bought the starter pack so will see how I get on with it to see if I want to do another week. Probably going to do 3 packs, one meal plan.

Looking forward to a bit of keto company :D

I've done exante before and I'm waiting for my first S&S delivery in the next hour. I'm on day 2 as I had some shakes in the house so thought I'd get into ketosis asap. Feeling quite focused as I know this is only a short term boost before the long haul again. I've bought the starter pack so will see how I get on with it to see if I want to do another week. Probably going to do 3 packs, one meal plan.

Looking forward to a bit of keto company :D

Lots of company on here :)

Hi Smallerme, it's my day 2 as well! Will be great to have someone to talk to who's a exactly the same stage as me.

I picked up my sample box from the post office yesterday, I've been planning this for a couple of weeks and I was so excited. I took loads of pictures of the parcel and all the meals I've had so far as I was planning of keeping a really detailed diary, but now its the end of day 2 and I haven't had time to start a diary at all yet. Will go and do that now...

Back