Day 2 of Celebrity Slim

Good Morning Everyone!!
How is everyone doing?? The weekends are always the hardest for me. I had my friend over from OZ this weekend but have managed to stick to my diet.........Just!!! My new drink is Vodka, soda water and fresh lime..... I know in the book it says you can have wine but with a little research a think it hinders weigh loss to i have avoided it!!
Day 6 for me and if i am honest i dont feel like i have lost any weight, however do feel less bloated, however when i stand on those scales i am hoping for a lovely surprise.
Cathy top tip for take aways thanks!! I will be looking forward to a little treat next week end.
Twingirl, i am also now struggling with the water intake - i have now kept aside a 2 litre coke bottle that i keep in the fridge. I put a dash of sugar free squash in it or some lemon juice, just to make it easier to drink. Over the weekend i havent been anywhere near the two litres.
Keep up the good work ladies!!!
Emma

Hi Girls,

Well I was going ever so well on Day 3 and had all my plans set out for sunday lunch but that go put to one side by my lovely husband when he'd told a friend we'd go for an Indian, AN INDIAN! I said.

Well I had tandori (sp) chicken with lots of salad, I did pinch a little popadom off my daughters plate but I had NO naan bread and only had water to drink so I hope it hasn't caused too much problem with my first week. Arggghhhhh Husbands!

I've had shake for b'fast today and I've just tried the chicken soup - surprisingly nice ;0)

Still finding the fluid intake hard but I've put a pint pot of the side in the kitchen and everytime I go in I have a drink I need to get through 4 a day minimum.

Keep it up ladies.

Twingirl x

day10

Hi Twingirl and Emma
Great to hear you are both managing ,the weekends I find quite hard we went out fir dinner yesterday so I had a chicken breast with salad and vegetables and watched the rest of them tuck into the chocolate indulgance sharing sundae and Jam roly poly both my favourites but I didnt give in.
I made the beef stroganof out f the recipe book on thursday and it was really tasty,the whole family had some I had mine with cauliflower mash and broccoli.
To help me get the 2 litres of water down I fill two one litre sports bottles with water and a dash of low sugar fruit juice and put them in the fridge.Every time go into the kitchen I pour myself a glass of it.It goes down quite quickly.In work i take one in and sip it throgh out the day filling it up with cold water.
The mint crisp choc snack bars are quite tasty too.
I have my first official weigh in tomorrow so hoping its a good one for 10 days .
Keep up the good work.
Good luck with your weigh ins
Cathy

Hi Girls,

We I burnt my tea last night and couldn't be bothered making anymore so I sat and watched the rest of the family eat and I was starving!

Oh well at least I couldn't wait to have my shake this morning ha ha!!

Going to have mushroom & onion omelet with salad for dinner toinght I'll use my frylight in the pan.

I'm not due to weigh in till Thur and its killing me to stay away from the scales!

Take care all,

Twingirl x

day 11

Had my weight in today 6lbs lost so quite pleased although I would haave like 14lbs(only joking haha).
I was going great untill this evening .I started with a migraine headache in work and by the time i got home i felt sick so went to bed and was woken up by my son telling me my mum had been rushed to hospital. Whilst waiting for news he went to the chippy and oh dear I caved in and ate some fish and chips. I will resart tomorrow.
Hope you are all dong well.
Cathy

Awww cathy I hope shes ok. Its totally understandable to cave in when in those situations sometimes we turn to food for comfort but I'm happy to hear that your back with us this morning ;0).

My twin girls will be having their tonsils out soon and I'm dreading it as I know I'll want to sit and munch crisps whilst their under as it comforts me :0(.

Well got my weigh in tomorrow I hope I've lost weight.

Hope your ok Emma.

Twingirl x

day 12

Hi Twingirl
Thank you for your kind words.I visited my mum today she is out of hospital and she is stable.
Not had a bad day today although I havent drank much water.
Im making turkey meatballs with tomato sauce and stir fried veg.
I made a cottage pie for my mum and dad whilst there.
Aww poor girls not a nice op but a quick one and usually quick recovery.
I have twin boys!!.
Hope all goes well with the op.
Cathy

Hey Ladies.
Cathy glad to hear your mum is stable!!!! Times of trouble always need comfort, i would have done exactly the same!! Also a big congratulations on your 6lb!! Thats a great 1st week.

Well, I was due to weigh in yesterday but didnt, I am going to try and do it tomorrow, i have a feeling i am going to be disappointed therefore am trying to leave it as long as possible.

I have been sticking to my shakes,high protein snacks and low carb dinners (i think i may be over eating in my evening meals) but i dont feel anything is moving, however i am less bloated which is a plus. Still really struggling with the water in take.

I have been ill this week with sinusitus and given anti-biotics so all i want to do is eat the dreaded carbs to feel better.

Twingirl good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!!! :)

Cathy you will be back on track in no time!! :)

All the best Ladies!!!!!

Emma
x

Morning,

Emma - lovely to hear from you, jump on those scales you'll be fine sounds like you've stuck to it ;0)

Well I've weighed myself this morning................6lb loss.

I hope Week 2 is as good but I doubt it.

Speak more later.

Twingirl x

Hello there
Congrats Twingirl!!! 6lb amazing!!!
Well i am a little disappointed only 3lb loss for me :(
Not going to let it get me down its still a loss!! going to make sure i drink my 2 litres per day and reduced my main meal in the evening!!!
Heres to week 2!!!
x

Hey Emma WELL DONE 3lb is fantastic, you got a lot less to loose than I have they do say it comes off quicker at first if you've got a lot to loose.

Well girls I'm edgeing towards doing the cambridge diet, I'm finding it really hard at night to think of different things to do for myself. I have to cook myself something, then the 4 children and husband. The problem I have if I'm doing everyone the same is the portion size IYKWIM.

If I could SS the celebrity slim thats what I'd be doing there has been a few nights when I've thought oh I'll just have a soup or a shake instead of messing around but then thought I'd be doing wrong because thats not how this diet is.

I'm staying with this tho until I've sorted something out, I may even see someone and think it isn't for me - oh well we'll see.

Hope your mums ok today cathy, my mums been over to take the girls swimming with me (first time since Oct '09) I can't wait to get into a costume and not try to hide myself - I'll be taking them all the time :0).

Take care, Twingirl xx

Hi,

Hope your both doing ok, I've not been having enough water!

I had a chinese last night mix meat with Bamboo and water chestnut, we'll see how I've got on when I weigh in.

Take care, Twingirlx

Hiya twin girl!!
I haven't really done well at all this weekend. Had take away Friday and I've had some chocolate today.
Went back to the gym yesterday so going to start going there again. I have bought my next 10 days supply. Back on it.... Hard core!!! from tomorrow. I'll weigh myself after I run out of shakes!!
Good luck for this week.
Keep me posted
Emma :)

Hiya Twin Girl!
Well i am back in full force this morning. After a terrible weekend. But i just wanted to let you know that i bought i varity pack from superdrug at the weekend with 10 days supply. It has £10.00 off so instead of about £33.00 it was £22.99...... Bargain!!!! But there are loads of new flavours which are really nice, choc orange is my new fave.
There is a mini guide in the box - Its says that if you can, for quicker weight loss miss out your snacks!! So i am going to try that and replace them with a bottle of water for a few days and see if that helps things along a bit.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Emma
x

Hi Emma,

If you've still got your receipt from supergrug go online on their web site and enter your details along with the code on the receipt and you should get a 10% off branded goods next time you go in. So get another starter pack at 22.99 plus 10% off that.

I never knew you could miss your snack! I should have tried that as I wasn't really that bothered about it.

Well done you sound really set to go this week ;0)

Pop back later I've had no snacks today.

Hope your ok cathy

Twingirl x

Hi,

Hope your both well, I've been to see a CDC and I'm going to give it a go. I'll still come on here and see how you are doing I can also let you know how I'm getting on with the CD.

Twingirl x

Hi Girls,

Weighed in this morning - going to stick to a Thursday on my scales and Monday on CDC scales.

Today on my scales I'd lost 3lb and also started TOTM today so not too bad - 9lb in 2 weeks :)

Hope your both well, 3rd day of CD today and it suits me quite well.

Twingirl x

Hi Girls,

Well Week 1 weigh in at CDC and I've lost 5lb so not bad seeing as I'd lost 6lb with CS so already lost my water IYKWIM.

Hope your both doing well.

Twingirl x

Hey Twin girl!
Congrats that's an excellent start.
I am really struggling to be honest and have become quite disheartened. It just doesn't seem to be working for me.
I now have friends who started slimming world after me and seem to have lost more. I am tempted to switch as cs is expensive with not great results.
What is the diet you are doing and how does it work??
Glad all is good!!!
Emma
:)

Hi Emma,

I'm on the cambridge diet now have a read through at the diet on here. I have a shake for B'fast, Soup for Lunch and a Shake or Porridge for Dinner, its really good for me I don't feel hungry or want to eat if you know what I mean. Your body goes into Ketosis, this means that you are burning your fat for energy so therefore you loose the fat / weight.

It cost around £40 per week but thats it, all your meals for the week.

I've lost 6lb this last week from Thur - Thur so thats 1st 1lb since I started Celebrity Slim 3w3days ago!

Have a look I'll still be popping on here just not had time this week, we had to have our youngest bull terrier put down and his mum has been so lost.

Let me know what you decide

Twingirl (Hayley) x

Back