Day 2 of Fast Forward

kittymac1

Hi all, i'm a new user here but i thought that i would join in straight away as today has been a tough day.

I started fast forward yesterday and as i kept myself really busy with a lie in and an early night i found it quite easy, today has been tougher though with work etc.

I've been struggling to shift the last 1.5lb to get my 3 stone award for 2 or 3 weeks which probably means i have been slacking, so i thought i would give this a try and hopefully give myself the boost i need and remind myself of the flexibility of the normal plans.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and as long as i get rid of this 1.5lb i will be happy.

It will be difficult to measure the success of the FF week as i have started it halfway between weigh ins but it was the only way i knew i could stick to it.

I'm hoping for a bit of a boost for next weeks weigh in too so i can get to my interim target of 4 stone off by 25th June.

What is Fast Forward ?

I have recently done fast forward having stayed the same weight give or take a pound for 3 months. I lost 2 lb for the week and since then I have been losing a half a pound or less a week but it is still a loss. My con suggested i could try it for a couple of days a week but not a long term plan as you are only eating 950 ish calories per day. good luck for your weigh in xx

Thanks Brighton Rosie, i have just decided my meals for tomorrow, joy!!

Fast Forward is a really strict plan that you can do for a week when you are struggling, i'm not sure what express success is (it could be the same thing with a different name).

Here's hoping for a good weigh in.

Thanks Brighton Rosie, i have just decided my meals for tomorrow, joy!!

Fast Forward is a really strict plan that you can do for a week when you are struggling, i'm not sure what express success is (it could be the same thing with a different name).

Here's hoping for a good weigh in.
Success express is yet another SW plan which goes like this:
Have 3 meals a day
At each meal choose Original or Green Free Foods - both together if you like
Fill 1 third of your plate with Original or Green Free Foods
Fill 2 thirds of your plate with Superfree Foods
Add 3/4 Healthy Extras each day
Choose your syns for the day
Snacks, starters and desserts that aren’t Superfree or Healthy Extras are counted as Syns, eg smoked salmon as a starter would be counted as Syns because it isn’t Superfree. A starter such as melon is Superfree.Where something has different syn level for Original and Green count the highest the number of syns.

Fast Forward is completely different to SE. You have to straight jacket yourself for a week and have to stick to the meals that the Consultant gives you to choose from. I have done FF before and lost 8lbs in my first week, then lost 4lbs in the second week, however the week after I gained 2lbs as I was back on plan again.
Good luck Hun..it does work, but should only be given out by a Consultant when needed and everything else fails.

I'm doing FF as a punishment for continuously falling off the SW wagon. Oh how I miss EE! I can't promise I'll never cheat again, but for at least the next few weeks I can see me staying on plan. I have vowed to punish myself with FF if I cheat for more than one day (since I'm allowed one Flexi-Syns day). I wanna go in the kitchen and have a munch on all that yummy fruit, but I can't since it's not in my plan today. You really do need a straight jacket for this one!

Back