day 2 of lipotrim

Bex's

Well day 1 wasn't too bad although I'm told day 2 & 3 are the worst I was in bed last night at 8.30 not coz I was hungry but because I'm greedy I don't eat for hunger most the time I just eat choc an crisp for the sake of it so went to bed to avoid temptation an now I'm really pleased I did hopefully another good day ahead :D

Well done Bex!! I'm still in bed, my head is pounding, don't want to get up & face the day 'without food'! I'm actually hating this diet now, i miss food so much... :-((
But im not giving up, I'm only on day 3, surely I can put a bit more effort in.. I'm praying it's gonna get easier... x

DON'T give up lis not just for the amount of money you've spent but think of all the new bikinis you can buy when your skinny we can get through this it's only food get up get yourself a nice cuppa (well nice ish) and get out while your sitting round your just going to keep thinking of food occupy your mind with something else you can do it xxx

Well done Bex!! I'm still in bed, my head is pounding, don't want to get up & face the day 'without food'! I'm actually hating this diet now, i miss food so much... :-((
But im not giving up, I'm only on day 3, surely I can put a bit more effort in.. I'm praying it's gonna get easier... x
------------------------------

It gets easier, when you have had your first weigh in you will be really pleased that you got through your first week. Keep at it!:D

Back