day 2...ohhh the tears

The 1st week is a bit of a rollarcoster, but its well worth the ride believe me! alot of ppl begin to feel a bit better on day 4-5 hunger wise, It's a big thing giving up food, its been such an emotional crutch for all of us, and going cold turkey (excuse the pun) is really hard, food is a big addiction! Keep at it, I promise you will start to feel better and be really happy as you see your body changing before your eyes, good luck, keep strong and remember you are not alone xx

By the time your ready for your weigh in you'll be feeling better :)

I'm on day 4. Feeling much better! I was a bit moody for the first few days tbh, but felt so much better yesterday and today. It's really hard but we'll get through it, everyone as done so well. So I'd suggest to read others weight loss diaries. It's amazing the amount people have lost. That helped me! :)

Once you hit ketosis it becomes so much easier, You never believe that you will feel better but you do, and after that first weigh in, its magic... really spurs you on to another week!

Oh hunny thats so not nice to feel like you do. Im sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxxxx hope u feel better soon, dont give up :)

U can do this chikka, keep strong n lean on me :) xxx

Hang in there chick and dont give in - I can promise you with all my heart that by weigh-in you will be buzzing off the planet and also be more emotionally stable! LOL! IYour body is probably in a shock, it will all settle down, just focus on the end goal and join in on here.. this is my fave way to pass time and avoid food!! LOL! And everyone is really lovely and supportive! :)

I feel better already, thanks. I think I was just hungry so had my last shake and feel so much happier now. Bring on day 3 and a Westlife concert feeling V hungry no doubt. If Nicky Byrne can't take my mind off food then nothing else can..mmmm.
Seriously, thanks for all the support, defo makes you stronger. Xxx

im off to the take that concert in june, the biggest day of the year for me! and its even more exciting to think i will be stood in that crowd at 10 stone!!!! you never know, i might just catch jasons eye x lol

Back