Day 2 ok so far

Hi All

I have been reading all your stories with interest. My first yesterday also coincided with the kids half term. My kids had some lovely food yesterday while I was at home. I hadn't realised just how much I picked. Even cutting their breadcakes I would pick up a piece of bread or dishing out the chips that the kids had yesterday would have one withoutrealising it. However, I have stuck to it 100% had a slight headache last night took tablet. Am 5ft10 so having 4 shakes/soups a day. Not feeling hungry. Had a good nights sleep last night. Has anybody experienced the hair loss that the cdc talks about.:) I have done a tracker but don't know how to put it on.:confused:

Hi All

1.. ...I hadn't realised just how much I picked. Even cutting their breadcakes I would pick up a piece of bread or dishing out the chips that the kids had yesterday would have one withoutrealising it.

2..... I have done a tracker but don't know how to put it on.:confused:

1... You and me both, i had just let my weight creep up over the past five years, 1lb a month, just nibbling at the kids food etc.

2...Tracker>>> Go to the Quick Links in the MiniMins blue toolbar
at the top of this page, User Control Panel, Edit Signature and pop in your tracker URL code which you have copied.
Also Edit your details too, if you wish, which gives your height, diet, start weight, goal weight, etc. This is then displayed on the left of your post under your name.

Good luck on CD.

Hi lovetobeslim
Well done for sticking at it. I haven't regreted going on this diet and half lost a stone and a half in four week!...with a tiny bit of extra food when out for lunch BUT I've noticed I'm choosing the fish and salad where as before I would have had chips and steak. I say to myself "Now, what's the best thing for me?" and it seems to work!

Soups

Hi all

thanks for your motivation. I have just had the veg soup which is ok I had the spicy soup yesterday and it made me gag when I could smell it. I think I might have to change them with the CDC. Went shopping 2 night nearly killed me looking at all the nice food then had to come home and cook for the kids and organise hubbies t. lookily he did the rest of the cooking himself and I sat in the other room away from them all.:)

Hi Lovetobeslim,

When you went in the shop did you even start thinking things you would never normally buy look really nice! Its really hard cooking for the rest of the family, and i have to put any leftovers in the bin straight away!
Have you seen that advert where that woman see's a muffin in a shop window and she walks passed and then its chasing her down the street! I had that today with a chocolate biscuit!! :d'oh:

I just have to think 'its my head telling me i'm hungry, not my stomach'

We can do this!!! xx

Back