day 2 postive attitude continues

emzy1985

hey guys well its nearly the end of day 2 but its been a good day i feel like i have ate loads but i stuck within my points and even did a hour on the exercise bike so all is good.

Also set my goal i would like to lose 4 stone by august worked out if i was to lose 2lb a week i would reach this goal :)

thanks guysfor your support so far!!!:D

i know we can do it! i see you from birmingham i used to live there too :) well good luck :D

well this never lasted for long!! lol its all good just swimming in self pity lol x x

Keep at it Hun! I'm only on hour 2 of day 1 and I already feel daunted!

I'm ok this morning was sittin there last night just wantin to be at my goal now lol just seems so far away but I'm on my exercise bike as I write this lol I will do this! :) x x x

emzy1985 said:
I'm ok this morning was sittin there last night just wantin to be at my goal now lol just seems so far away but I'm on my exercise bike as I write this lol I will do this! :) x x x

The time will fly by! Remember to set mini goals too so that you can reward yourself on the way. I'm treating me and hubby to a meal out each time I move a stone bracket for example! Good on you for keeping strong xxx

I think it's really important to stick with the little goals. You know that 2lbs a week will get you to 12st by august so think in smaller terms. That's the only way I can deal with it without wallowing in self pity at the thought of August being so far off!

emzy1985 said:

Small changes help. I hate exercise... I've tried the odd thing here and there cos I feel I "should" to be honest, but it never lasts and I've lost nearly 4 stone without it. The diet will work without so if it's the thought of exercise AND diet that's getting you down then concentrate on the food side first and add the other when you feel you want to. It's a great plan, I have nights out drinking, go out for meals and have a Chinese or 2 of a weekend it's just a case of planning.... It doesn't have to be all lettuce and pedalling....lol. :)

Small changes help. I hate exercise... I've tried the odd thing here and there cos I feel I "should" to be honest, but it never lasts and I've lost nearly 4 stone without it. The diet will work without so if it's the thought of exercise AND diet that's getting you down then concentrate on the food side first and add the other when you feel you want to. It's a great plan, I have nights out drinking, go out for meals and have a Chinese or 2 of a weekend it's just a case of planning.... It doesn't have to be all lettuce and pedalling....lol. :)

Thank you so much for that! And well done!!! Just the thought of adding exercise into the mix as well scares me at the moment. I think I need to get my head around the diet first and then attempt adding that in!

i lost 2.4 stone on the discover plan in 12 weeks with no exercise, so dont beat urself up if u dont feel like exercising!

I think because I just started I'm stressing too much lol over exercise and what I eat but thank you I'm gonna take a more relaxed approach :) x x

No probs Sarah Jane.... When we start these things it does feel a bit like " that's it then, I'll never have my normal life again" That's how I felt anyway.....lol My best advice is scan around and find the best tasting low point foods that are like what you normally eat, find some low point treats and most of all track everything that goes into your mouth ( I've got every tracker since last march)..... Good luck x

hey guys well its nearly the end of day 2 but its been a good day i feel like i have ate loads but i stuck within my points and even did a hour on the exercise bike so all is good.

Also set my goal i would like to lose 4 stone by august worked out if i was to lose 2lb a week i would reach this goal :)

Keep up the good work!

I'm hoping for 4 stone by September.

3.5 stone at the least.

Good Luck! =3

good luck to you 2 matey!!! :D x x x

You can definitely skip the exercise if it is daunting right now. Concentrate on the points for now, thats enough to get your head around! hehe

I didn't do any for 2 months last time I did WW, then did some cycling and I felt fab.

Well done on an hour on the bike too! That really is good going :D

Hi emzy - have started today and worked out my 2lb a week will also lead me to target august...

I so cant wait to have smaller summer clothes... and feel good in the sunshine...

also... just re read and saw your comment about it feeling so long away... me too! there isnt that magic wand we all want so much... but the way im trying to look at it is that ive been overweight for coming up 10 years and so what's 8 months to get a figure i only dream of?

Back