Day 2 Really struggling :(

Clover1

Hi Everyone
Well I'm on Day 2 Evante and Im not finding this easy, I couldn't stomach the Porridge this morning so had a Shake, drank green tea and water but have a horrendous headache,
I could cope with the foodpacks if I didn't feel unwell, I wasn't keen on the Nut bar that I had yesterday hoping the Chocolate one is better today lol
Anyone else struggling/struggled on their first few days?
I really want to stick to it as I need to lose 3 stone (I'm 13,1 target 10 stone)
Thanks in advance :)

xxxxx

Anyone??? I'm Day 3 still struggling, I've tested with a Ketotis stick and its positive, so I know its working, does it get easier?

xxxx

It does get easier. The headaches should pass after a couple of days. Make sure you are drinking plenty. It helps once you figure out what products you really like, so your at least enjoying what you are eating. My favourite products so far are the double chocolate bar, peanut butter bar, chocolate caramel bar and the pancakes. I don't mind any of the shakes but I generally prefer eating my calories rather then drinking them.

I find that the best motivator is when you start seeing the weight loss. Makes it all worth it! I'm on total solutions plus and have lost 7lbs in 2 weeks, so feeling very positive about it. My husband has just finished his first week and lost 11lbs (Im very jealous!).

I did start on 800 calories a day but I felt very feint and weak. Once I went up to 1000 calories I felt much better and had more energy. The Exante diet has many different options so if after a week your still struggling try adapting the diet so that it works for you.

Good luck, it will be worth it in the end!

X

Hi Clover,

What Exante plan did you opt in for?

Goodluck! :)

I'm on the Total solution, but as I'm away I have substituted one of my meals packs with a low calorie meal, I am ranging between 600-800 calories per day as I have had a few cheats, drinks (G&T, Latte) and a bit of chocolate one day
I do feel better since Ive substituted one of the meals, oh and I cant stand any of the Bars apart from the Jam and Yoghurt and Lemon bars, and the shakes are ok, not great but I can just about manage them, I haven't tried the soups yet, are they ok??

xxxx

Shakes are best if made with cold water so I always keep some filter water in the fridge.

I've had the thai chicken soup, it's taste is ok, a bit powdery I find. My husband tried more of the soups and quite likes them.

Also ive just tried the vanilla cereal, it is not bad in texture but very very sweet.

To be honest the only way to know is to try them.

X

The headaches will go - drink LOADS of water, it really does help. After a few days you will see the losses and it will be all worth it :)

Back