Day 2 Restarting!

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
Hi All,

Am really struggling as I am getting pressure from a work colleague who claims that she had a really bad experience of CD and so I feel I have no support at work whilst I am trying to get into Ketosis, am on pint 5 of water today, but I've had the shakes this afternoon etc... So am feeling a bit rubbish!

xx

I've never heard of anyone have bad experiences on CD before so thats a first to me. But i lost 4 stone on CD in 3 months a few years back, so my personal experiences have been great! I'm on day 4 of my restart today though, and already lost 7lb! You can do it :)

8 stone by the end of this year & 10 stone by feb 2013 :D

Well at least you know you can do it love as you have done it before. Before I researched Cambridge I used to think it was dangerous but now I wish I had tried it yrs ago its fantastic x

Yeah its amazing :)
I can't beleive ive lost half a stone in 3 days!! x

Ignore colleagues this is your own weight battle. Only you know your demons, you goals and your aspirations. Don't let others drag you down as I am advising you most people do this because they are jealous of you reserve, your commitment and how fab you will look. It is human nature so don't fall for it.

Thanks all! Does anyone else seem to have a dated version of minimins? Mine's really boxy? Not sure if I've got it stuck from when I was trying to use it on my mobile. Wish I could use it on my phone would be a damn sight easier! Oh well.

I need to lose 4 stone and would like to do it as quickly as possible. I did CD a few years ago but never hit goal so really want to this time!!!!!

x

Back