Day 2 : SS

Burgerbun

Hey all,

Well completed day 1. Did SS+ so had a little chicken and brocolli for tea followed by a choc shake with fibre 89. YUM!

Day 2 - I want today to be over, quite tired and was very cold earlier but am warming up a little.

1 tetra and 1lt water down

Lost 2lbs already :)

Well done m'dear! Sounds like you are off to a great start! ;)

Well done xx

Well done - this will be the fastest and longest week of your life as you tick off the days till weigh in. But soooooo worth it!

Stick in there - you're doing great!

keep going, keep busy today, well done

Is today nearly over?

I am really tired but dont want to go to bed yet as my husband is out for the day tomorrow and i will be home on my own (the later i sleep the better). I have a headache and my hands are cold!!

I am keeping busy playing games and stuff and not really bothered about food. I hope i will feel alot better in the morning. (When i was on CD before i was in ketosis after 48hrs! and yes i have maintained but never got to goal.)

If i can just get through tonight and tomorrow i have promised myself a treat of some new Benefit make-up on sunday!

Dont get me wrong, im not really wantng to eat but i just want ketosis to set in now and be hyper like i was last time (GOD that was fun!):)

Back